No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm interested, but I'll have to admit I have little knowledge of the source material.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• MUCH BETTER TRAILER.

Also, ABOMINATION (with fish ears!) fighting WONG!

Also, MAYBE FIN FANG!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

MUCH BETTER TRAILER.

Also, ABOMINATION (with fish ears!) fighting WONG!

Also, MAYBE FIN FANG!
        The dragon is a white mystical beast called The Great Protector because Fin Fang Foom was deemed offensive.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm not going to be mad they changed the name. Just give me a giant talking dragon dammit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Loving this trailer as well. I have a good feeling on this one.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I would like a new Jade Empire.

Comment

• Black Widow wasn't too shabby. Not a fan of what they did with Taskmaster but makes sense for the MCU I guess. I want more Red Guardian as Harbour was fucking fantastic. Pugh out acted ScarJo so badly it wasn't funny. Dig that she'll be around in the future. All MCU movies need to hit Disney+ day one dammit. Not going to the theater is the best.

Comment

• I liked it too. It's not great but it's pretty good. There's really good character work and some solid humor in there (Harbor and Pugh are really, really funny in places) and I thought that most of the action was solid. Some people are complaining about the ending battle but I thought it was great...lots of changes and the whole 'falling from the sky' fight was cool. The first fight with Taskmaster is probably the highlight in terms of action, though.

Glad Pugh is taking over because yeah, she's twice the actress that ScarJo is.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Yeah all of the fights with Task were pretty great. Seeing what/where the Red Room was was neat. Winstone was fun. Just a shame that you know the main character is no in danger thanks to the prequelstuff.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                    Val showing up at the end was awesome. So Pugh/Us Agent/others are now Bad Avengers or what? I still don't know what is going on there as Pugh doesn't seem like she'd be a badguy ala US Agent but bring it on in the Hawkeye show.

Comment

• Based on the material at hand at the moment.

Spoiler: Spoilers! 

Hydra/Dark Government Forces are building a new public facing Avengers that serves their will. While John Walker can be manipulated, you're going to have people like Pugh and Hailee Steinfeld that are harder to control.

Pugh was supposed to shoot on Falcon and Winter Soldier, but COVID bumped/cut. So, they shot a smidge more with Dreyfuss. They're going to pick up another player in She-Hulk and I'm trying to think of what the rest looks like...I'll write it out to make it easier on my brain.

US Agent --- Cap
                      Pugh --- BW
                      Steinfeld -- Hawkeye
                      Titania -- Hulk
                      The thing Justin Hammer is slapping together in Armor Wars -- Iron Man
                      ? -- Thor

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Hold on a second...is Sam Rockwell coming back???

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Hold on a second...is Sam Rockwell coming back???
                          in Armor Wars.

Comment

• he better have his orange hands again

Comment

• this is pretty good. First time with DP and a MCU character.

Comment

• Black Widow sues Disney for breach of contract.

Makes sense. I can't fault her for this. Even if this shit didn't hit Disney + I would have waited for digital but she should get paid what she's owed.

Comment

Working...
                                X