No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seriously can't believe they did a Zoolander joke in fucking Antman.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Freaks and Geeks writing the new Spidey flick.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is it going to be ANOTHER fucking origin reboot? That kid is pretty young.

Comment

• unless something changed I thought there was no origin. Just starts with him as Spidey and goes from there.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I thought they were dispensing with the origin as well. We've already had two origin stories in the past 15 years, we certainly don't need another one.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              unless something changed I thought there was no origin. Just starts with him as Spidey and goes from there.

Spoiler: slight Civil War spoiler 
              He's been Spidey for a few weeks by the time that Stark finds him.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• In one of the Spidey cartoon series', he meets another Spiderman that's a Hispanic teen, in another dimension. Supposedly, the kid took over for the original, adult Spidey of his dimension after Spidey gets killed fighting a villain. I don't recall how he got the Spidey powers. You think they may try to shoehorn THAT "origin" in there?
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  In one of the Spidey cartoon series', he meets another Spiderman that's a Hispanic teen, in another dimension. Supposedly, the kid took over for the original, adult Spidey of his dimension after Spidey gets killed fighting a villain. I don't recall how he got the Spidey powers. You think they may try to shoehorn THAT "origin" in there?

Miles Morales won't be in the MCU.

But, he's going to be all over Marvel starting post Secret Wars.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• What Troy said. Classic Spidey is going to become a globe hopping, jetsetting, Tony Stark Lite, while Miles is going to be the new NYC only Spidey, getting into the same high school drama as his predecessor did.

And I'm perfectly OK with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      What Troy said. Classic Spidey is going to become a globe hopping, jetsetting, Tony Stark Lite, while Miles is going to be the new NYC only Spidey, getting into the same high school drama as his predecessor did.

And I'm perfectly OK with that.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Especially, since...

Spoiler: Secret Wars educated speculation spoilers 

It's looking like Franklin and Valeria Richards die at the end of SW.
                      Iron Man returns humbled and handicapped. Loss of status.
                      The Avengers are practically bankrupt.
                      Steve Rogers is cutting off Cap Falcon.
                      The Hulk is going to be Amadeus Cho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        There's nothing wrong with that.

Especially, since...

Spoiler: Secret Wars educated speculation spoilers 

It's looking like Franklin and Valeria Richards die at the end of SW.
                        Iron Man returns humbled and handicapped. Loss of status.
                        The Avengers are practically bankrupt.
                        Steve Rogers is cutting off Cap Falcon.
                        The Hulk is going to be Amadeus Cho.
                        Of course, in a year or so, all of the above will revert back to status quo. Because comics, folks!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Grave's head just exploded.

decent fanart

Comment

• That's not all that exploded.

I like the hint of Thanos in the background. Have they cast Captain Marvel yet? There were rumors it was going to be Starbuck, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                That's not all that exploded.

I like the hint of Thanos in the background. Have they cast Captain Marvel yet? There were rumors it was going to be Starbuck, right?
                                I think that was more fan casting than anything official. She might be a bit old for it now, too.

They should cast Amy Poehler.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X