No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I effing love DOCTOR STRANGE. One of my favorites of the MCU movies.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I enjoyed Strange. It’s definitely not in my top three, but certainly not the bottom of the heap either. I have ZERO inclination to see Marvel and since I’ve already watched Endgame without it...meh. I’m fine with never watching it.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I saw it three times. It gets better. Larson's performance is subtle, but it's there.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Nahhhhhhh.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm certainly willing to give CAPTAIN MARVEL another go. I didn't hate the thing, just didn't like it and felt that it was amateurish. Maybe it'll play better on the small screen.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I mean, she was fine in the role, it's just that the script and story was non fucking existant. SHE HAD NO ARC. She wasn't even a fish out of water like Thor. She was just...there.

Again, Fury had more of an arc in the movie in my opinion.

Also fuck you film for basically naming The Avengers after her instead of Cap. I mean, that movie was called The First Avenger. So now we're in a A New Hope territory for no reason. I kept hoping Coulson was going to give him the idea instead of her fucking call sign that wasnt' referenced fucking ONCE.

ugh.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, the "twist" of who was good and bad was stupid. I wish we would have gotten Troy's original spoiler review of the script . Maybe that would have been better? I dunno but this is def below Thor 2 for me. At least Thor 2 has Loki.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I mean, she was fine in the role, it's just that the script and story was non fucking existant. SHE HAD NO ARC. She wasn't even a fish out of water like Thor. She was just...there.

Again, Fury had more of an arc in the movie in my opinion.

Also fuck you film for basically naming The Avengers after her instead of Cap. I mean, that movie was called The First Avenger. So now we're in a A New Hope territory for no reason. I kept hoping Coulson was going to give him the idea instead of her fucking call sign that wasnt' referenced fucking ONCE.

ugh.
                  Her arc was accepting her power and not allowing others to impose their limitations on her. It's a very feminist movie.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Doesn't make it a good movie. It's a muddled fucking mess that thought it was a good idea to have a major scene scored to fucking NO DOUBT.

Comment

• worst use of music since Suicide Squad.

Comment

• she's just a boring character because just like Superman, there isn't anything interesting you can do because she's too fucking powerful (unless you pull an All Star Superman, which they wouldn't do because she's the face of the next phase)

Comment

• again, I think she was fine in the role. She wasn't miscast like Gal Gadot. I just thought the script was shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            because she's the face of the next phase)
                            This will not end well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• again, not that anyone is pulling this card here (happened at work the other day though), I do not hate women or am misogynistic. I just don't drink the kool aid and judge shit on their own merits.

Comment

• I totally get why people were comparing this to phase 1 movies though. It needed a much better director and better script and more of her friend. She and her kid were great.

Comment

Working...
                                X