No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDERVERSE is effing great. WOW. I saw it last night and I'm still on a high from it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to see it again this weekend and take my wife to it...she's on an animation kick and this is right up her alley. Lots and lots of fun, highly recommended.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The reveal of the Kingpin was a joy to behold. They really put together something truly enjoyable with that film. Even if some small things didn’t quite gel they did that which I thought impossible — they made me finally care about Miles Morales.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Did INTO THE SPIDERVERSE again last nigh, this time with the wife. Just as good the second time, and the wife loved it.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Being told that they're more than likely going to greenlight a sequel by the time of the home video release.

So...yeah!
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• so does the rumor that the Black Widow movie is going to be a hard R hold any weight?

Not that it actually matters but I find myself hard pressed to be excited about a BW movie R rated or not. ScarJo is a fine BW but I don't necessarily need a movie. She seems like a character that would be perfect for a Disney+ show like The Punisher.

Also, that new End Game teaser was way too short. Dug the Leftovers vibes coming off of it, but I want some more footage dammit!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              so does the rumor that the Black Widow movie is going to be a hard R hold any weight?

Not that it actually matters but I find myself hard pressed to be excited about a BW movie R rated or not. ScarJo is a fine BW but I don't necessarily need a movie. She seems like a character that would be perfect for a Disney+ show like The Punisher.

Also, that new End Game teaser was way too short. Dug the Leftovers vibes coming off of it, but I want some more footage dammit!

Black Widow is going to be an R-rated prequel. Feige is rolling the dice on BW and Eternals. Hope it pays off.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This lawsuit against Marvel is fucking hilarious. Holy shit what a loon.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Captain Marvel is out and the reactions from Film Twitter/Social Media has been muted as Hell. That's... pretty telling?
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's just hard to care about anything Marvel related except for Endgame. I'm sure this will be a perfectly fine entry into the MCU but all I want to see atm is Endgame.

Comment

• Engaging in a repeat of Ghostbusters 2016-gate struck me as foolish on Disney/Marvel's end. Why feed the trolls when your films routinely do $300M domestic and $1B worldwide? Those kind of numbers mean everyone is going and, by and large, like/love what they're getting.

That whole thing felt fabricated to make up for the fact the marketing has been so Goddamn subpar or maybe, just perhaps, the film isn't that good?
                      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-08-2019, 01:34 PM.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• How so? Nothing I've seen as been even close to the shit Sony was doing with GB16

Comment

• All that nonsense with Rotten Tomatoes and it's all because of "angry white men" review-bombing it. Disney/Marvel is really trying to treat it like an underdog.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• the shit with RT was fucking dumb anyways.

Rating a movie you WANT to see? GTFO. And legit, you're not one of those AWM right? Don't act like that shit isn't real.

Comment

• again, not saying the movie is good or bad (haven't seen it) but the vitrol I've seen online in regards to Marvel and Brie's comments about just wanting to talk to more than just white dudes for junkets is so goddamn silly. Toxic nerds are the fucking WORST.

Comment

• Also, my question to you was mostly in jest if that wasn't evident. Based on what I know about you and how you're online you don't strike me as the type. But again, there are way too many people out there like that and it's ruining fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X