No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sort of kind of hoping, now that the X-Men are back in the fold at Disney/Marvel, we eventually get the Shi'ar Imperial Guard in some form. WARSTAR 4 LYFE, CUZ!

Comment

• So long as Gladiator gets in a smug-off with the rest of the MCU.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gladiator vs. Iron Man. Winner gets Loki!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          I'm sort of kind of hoping, now that the X-Men are back in the fold at Disney/Marvel, we eventually get the Shi'ar Imperial Guard in some form. WARSTAR 4 LYFE, CUZ!

Fuck that. It's Master Blaster or nothing, Captain Brocard.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Warstar predates Master Blaster by 5 years, Abroham Lincoln.

Comment

• Yeah, yeah, yeah, but Warbird is the least interesting one there. Master Blaster, Barack Brobama, or that purple dude with the mohawk.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The entire Imperial Guard is too close of a rip-off of DC's Legion of Super Heroes. It's what kept them out of early drafts of Dark Phoenix.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  Yeah, yeah, yeah, but Warbird is the least interesting one there. Master Blaster, Barack Brobama, or that purple dude with the mohawk.
                  Aw, give Warstar some credit, G.I. Bro. Dude took on both Beast and Colossus, and is one of the few Guardsmen to have a cool looking action figure.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  The entire Imperial Guard is too close of a rip-off of DC's Legion of Super Heroes. It's what kept them out of early drafts of Dark Phoenix.
                  Since WB/DC isn't really doing much with the Legion for the foreseeable future, I'm hoping it won't be an issue if/when Disney ever throws the Guard into the mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Aw, give Warstar some credit, G.I. Bro. Dude took on both Beast and Colossus, and is one of the few Guardsmen to have a cool looking action figure.

Since WB/DC isn't really doing much with the Legion for the foreseeable future, I'm hoping it won't be an issue if/when Disney ever throws the Guard into the mix.

They still make Columbia/Tristar pay for using the name Karate Kid.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I remember the whole Karate Kid thing from back in the day. Ya'd think after all this time we'd have something Legion related by now, but alas, no.

Comment

• Pretty rad theory about the end credit stinger from Ant-Man and the Wasp and how it fits in with the ending of Infinity War. Spoilers duh.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                        Before and after Scott retrieves the Quantum Particles the Realm is a deep blue and in an almost "calm" state. But seconds before the Pym's disappear, we begin to see orange start to fill the Realm.

Orange is the color of the Soul Stone. Then, the camera pans out, and we see orange orbs traveling across the realm.

This would be around the time Thanos snapped his finger, down to the seconds if you watch Infinity War and how soon Bucky disappears.

Also, if you need a lineup of the snap to this, check this out: https://streamable.com/oj5nc
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Pretty rad theory about the end credit stinger from Ant-Man and the Wasp and how it fits in with the ending of Infinity War. Spoilers duh.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                          Before and after Scott retrieves the Quantum Particles the Realm is a deep blue and in an almost "calm" state. But seconds before the Pym's disappear, we begin to see orange start to fill the Realm.

Orange is the color of the Soul Stone. Then, the camera pans out, and we see orange orbs traveling across the realm.

This would be around the time Thanos snapped his finger, down to the seconds if you watch Infinity War and how soon Bucky disappears.

Also, if you need a lineup of the snap to this, check this out: https://streamable.com/oj5nc

Comment

•   Spoiler: Infinity 2 Boogaloo spoilers 
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0LHxvxdRnYc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's Malibu Stacy's new hat. Nothing we haven't already seen from an MCU intro/origin story entry and/or any of their more cosmic-theme ones.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm on board for this. Jen's on board for this. My niece is absolutely on board for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X