No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2q1gpvIL2QY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Spidey is gonna be great...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nathon Fillian playing WonderMan in GotG2? Neat. Dig the "Tony Stark"/"Jobs" mashup.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2q1gpvIL2QY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Spidey is gonna be great...
        He's good (especially so with Downey). But anyone claiming he trumps Tobey or Garfield based on his 10 minutes of screen-time needs to wipe the Marvel jizz off their lips.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I still really dig what Garfield did. Much more so than Tobey.

Comment

•   Spoiler: *Insert Witty Remark Here* 
            He plays it literally as a little kid next to the "adult" Stark. Just about every line of his starts or ends with, "MR. STARK!" which I thought was cute.

Friend of mine disliked him to the point of calling him a wimp and actively dreading Homecoming next summer. While I disagreed... I can see why.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• haha, that's awesome.

Comment

• I'll be seeing it this Sunday, so I'll let you Spidey-fuckers know how the new kid compares to the past two.

I'm not going to compare him to Nicholas Hammond, though.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Well, obviously. That's just not fair to the new kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Well, obviously. That's just not fair to the new kid.
                    That wouldn't be fair to anyone.

Comment

• hahaha.

Comment

• Best not be throwing shade at the Hammond. Apart from the Electric Company appearances, that was first time ever live action Spidey. And Hammond was in the Sound of Music, so you know he can throw down like a boss.

That said, liking what I'm seeing of Tom Holland's version, brief clips though they be. Eager to see how he does in CW and, more importantly, how he does in his own flick. THAT will settle the Maguire vs. Garfield vs. Holland brouhaha.

Comment

• Besides, my own little 6'4" Peter Parker was fanboying so hard about Spidey.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• The movie is great. I was surprised by how much action is packed into the film. 2 and a half hours just flew by. The new cast was great, the old cast rocked and Zemo was, well, he was necessary to the plot. Crossbones was awesome as hell,
                              Spoiler: Crossbones Spoiler! 
                            but killed off way too soon
                            . All the Avengers get decent screen time, which is pretty amazing considering there's about 100 of them. Spider-Man was great, but I need more to correctly place him above or below Hammond.

But Ant Man. Fucking Ant Man is so fantastic he steals the film. That airport fight is amazing. In fact, most of the actions scenes do some really neat shit (Winter Solider + motorcycle = OMG).

Both Cap and Iron Man have solid reasons for the choices they make, and it all works. This is very much a direct sequel to both Winter Solider and Age of Ultron. Good job, Marvel. 13 films in and they are still rocking it.

Comment

• nice man. Can't wait to check this out this weekend.

Comment

• SWEET! Seeing it in a week!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X