No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Hemsworth delivers the goods first established in Star Trek? Cool.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So wait. Anderson is saying that Thor is amazing, and that the Captain's early impressions are that it's fucking awesome too???

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!1
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Well, the implication of that fade is that it represents the schism made by the trauma Banner subsequently witnessed. It was too terrible for him to recall lucidly, and probably too violent to show in any real detail. Lee left it open to the audience to interpret the psychological horrors unaccounted for.

It's the moment where the Hulk begins and Bruce ends, really.

I admire the fact Lee really tried to pin down the psychology of the character, even if it wasn't what was expected of a summer tentpole film.
        all of this.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Will Katt Denning's be annoying in Thor? Her facebook line is starting to grate on me. Could just be the repetition.

Comment

• THOR wasn't really on my radar, but now...NOW...something tells me this summer will have 2010 beat in spades.

Comment

• Great to hear! Thanks for the update, Troy.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Kat Dennings is in this movie slightly more than Jeremy Renner. She shows up just to be a sounding board for Portman. If anyone is substantial in a supporting role, it's Skarsgaard. He's all over this.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So does Gerry Lambeau wear a scarf as an extension of his prestige here?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, it riffs off Vader kid, but still pretty neat...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EPNjWWQqWCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Apparently the 3D in Thor is shit and hurts the movie in parts. Hoping the Drafthouse has it in 2D.

Comment

• Going to see it Sunday at a matinee. Not sure which version,as that'll be up to Jen and whether she wants to see Hemsworth's pecs in 3D or not.

Comment

• seeing it tonight. they have it in 3D, 3D IMAX, and 2D at my theater. We'll either see the 2D or 3D, depending upon the timing. I'm indifferent to the 3D factor.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I´ve seen it a few days ago. Unfortunately 3D was mandatory since they didn´t offer it in 2D.

And I can only recommend to skip it in 3D. Most of the time the effect is rather non-existent. And while there are a few bright spots it does fall very flat most of the time. And it is way to dark. Again.

But the biggest problem is indeed the fact that faster cut scenes are nigh unwatchable. The first action scenes where a mere blur and not because of a lack of direction.

Comment

• I'll push for 2D tonight, then.

Comment

• I am always pushing for 3DD myself. But then again I am a sucker for the hooker in Total Recall!

Comment

Working...
                                X