Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Just give me 'Longshot' and I'll be happy.

At one point, FOX actually wanted to turn this into a flick. It go so far, that Marvel had to cut Ann Nocenti and Art Adams checks. Lack of forward momentum and the awkward creation status caused it to go into development hell.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
      At one point, FOX actually wanted to turn this into a flick. It go so far, that Marvel had to cut Ann Nocenti and Art Adams checks. Lack of forward momentum and the awkward creation status caused it to go into development hell.
      Dammit. Seriously, that limited series would make for a great effing movie, especially if you kept the Spiderman, She-Hulk, and Dr. Strange cameos.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Dammit. Seriously, that limited series would make for a great effing movie, especially if you kept the Spiderman, She-Hulk, and Dr. Strange cameos.

Well, ownership is the question. As I've had it relayed to me. Nocenti and Carl Potts developed it at Marvel, so Nocenti could keep her job. At the time, she was also working at High Times.

When Marvel initially panned it, they didn't take control of the IP. So, she shopped it around. On a whim, she showed it to Art Adams. Adams got interest back up and she took it back to Marvel in an EPIC Comics style contract. The rights never reverted to Marvel, after he became a hit in the X-Books. When Marvel realized this in 1989, the character got dropped for a decade. He's starting to come back, but that's only because Marvel/Disney wants the character outright to leverage.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've also heard that he's totally different as a character now. Which SUCKS.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
            Del Toro has been developing a TV series based on The Hulk for ABC. The network wants it, so that they can fill that gap that LOST left.
            Could be fun.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My reaction to the trailer:

And never liked Thor and Captain until The Ultimates, And those trailers.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yeah, that new trailer is aces. Even my wife thought that it legitimately looked GREAT.

Comment

• Yeah. July can't get it's swass ass here fast enough.

THROW THE SHIELD AGAIN, STEVE
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In a different, much more drug-fueled world...

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• GAWD YES
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks like we're in for some bitchin' Slurpees from 7-11:

A Destroyer Slurpee cup - WANT!

Comment

• Looks like he's trying to hold it in before getting to the shitter.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Hey, if you were filled with Slurpees, you'd be trying to hold it in, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              Looks like he's trying to hold it in before getting to the shitter.
                              you're right...he DOES have the butt clench going.

Comment

• 'Thor' reviews are starting to appear. It sounds like it works (for the most part) but isn't great. Troy or Jamie?

Comment

Working...
                                X