Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Good news. I liked Jane as the Punisher, but Titus Pullo looked like a retard as him.

And loosk like the leak for Bulleye have killed the negotiation with Statham. BAM!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TfTcx_TwXq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think I have hit a wall with superheroes.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          I think I have hit a wall with superheroes.
          Yep, getting there myself. I'm feeling like ANT MAN may be the turning point for me.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Chewy Edgyfur is going to be Baron Mordo.

That being said, I think something happened there to cause such a prolonged delay.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Yep, getting there myself. I'm feeling like ANT MAN may be the turning point for me.
              Yup. I have zero desire to see it. Looks sooooooo dull.

Comment

• Don't care, so hyped.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Don't care
                  Me either.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The only thing making me want to see ANT MAN is Corey Stoll, frankly. I want that guy to become a huge star.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• For me it's Paul Rudd in this universe. I love him.I get the sentiment about being burned out but it hasn't affected me yet as I've only been let down by one flick in the MCU. I also am a fan of big blockbusters so this shit works for me.

Comment

• But even Paul Rudd looks bored in the trailers.

Comment

• Well I'll let you guys know as I'll be seeing this opening weekend.

Comment

• I hope the burnout doesn't set in hard until after the Infinity War. I really, REALLY want to see that. I am looking forward to Ant Man, but I do think they could have not made that, and the MCU wouldn't miss him. Tell you what I AM looking forward to: Strange. I hope they don't fuck that up.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              I hope the burnout doesn't set in hard until after the Infinity War. I really, REALLY want to see that. I am looking forward to Ant Man, but I do think they could have not made that, and the MCU wouldn't miss him. Tell you what I AM looking forward to: Strange. I hope they don't fuck that up.
                              Strange is the only one that gives me doubt.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                I hope the burnout doesn't set in hard until after the Infinity War. I really, REALLY want to see that. I am looking forward to Ant Man, but I do think they could have not made that, and the MCU wouldn't miss him. Tell you what I AM looking forward to: Strange. I hope they don't fuck that up.
                                Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Strange is the only one that gives me doubt.
                                I'm all in for Dr. Strange, though I do get Troy's trepidation. Even the "meh" factor of Ant-Man. Still, folks were antsy (ZING!) about Guardians of the Galaxy, and look how that turned out. To be fair, I'm starting to get a burnout feeling over superhero flicks, too, but Marvel's been consistently knocking 'em outta the park for me, so I'm in for the duration.

Comment

Working...
                                X