Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    That ^. I didn't even realize the one dude was Klaw until the credits. Explaining - hell, NAMING him - might have been a helpful tidbit.
    Dude, they show his name on one of the screens in the movie for, like, three quarters of a second. LERN TO MOVIE WATCH, N00B.

Comment

• YEAH, YOU SUCK IGGY.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm onboard for a 3+ hour cut of AOU, if it ever sees the light of day. But, I gotta agree and say Daredevil's the best we're getting from Marvel for 2015.

Have rewatched Guardians a couple of times since it hit cable this month - love, love, love, that flick.

Comment

• Yep. I rewatched most of Thor: The Dark World the other night, and I still enjoyed it. It's no Cap 2 or Avengers, But I think it takes an unfair amount of shit.

And is it just me, or are we seeing rebroadcasts on cable of all the movies in the MCU except those deplorable Hulk flicks? I've seen Cap, Cap2, all 3 Iron Man flicks, both Thor's, and the 1st Avengers all over the goddam place. But no solo greenery to be seen. Not that I'm complaining, mind.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The Dark Elves were so fucking cool.

Freya went out like a baller.

That lamp scene gave me the feels.

There's plenty to like about THUR: A Most Dank World. Especially that portal hopping sequence.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              Yep. I rewatched most of Thor: The Dark World the other night, and I still enjoyed it. It's no Cap 2 or Avengers, But I think it takes an unfair amount of shit.

And is it just me, or are we seeing rebroadcasts on cable of all the movies in the MCU except those deplorable Hulk flicks? I've seen Cap, Cap2, all 3 Iron Man flicks, both Thor's, and the 1st Avengers all over the goddam place. But no solo greenery to be seen. Not that I'm complaining, mind.

It's part of the Paramount TV package they sold off quickly before the Marvel purchase by Disney.

The license expires in 2017.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ang Lee's Hulk has been on during the past couple of weeks, Ig. I think the other Hulk movie was on recently as well. I want to say I saw listings for Ghost Rider and one of the Punisher films, too, but I might be mistaken.

Of course, both of the Garfield/Stone Spidey flicks have popped up on cable recently, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  The Dark Elves were so fucking cool.

Freya went out like a baller.

That lamp scene gave me the feels.

There's plenty to like about THUR: A Most Dank World. Especially that portal hopping sequence.
                  YEah, I dig The Dark World. For a character who I didn't give 2 shits about prior to the movies, Thor is one of my favorites to watch on screen. Can't wait for part 3.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ant-Man confirmed for Civil War.

Comment

• Infinity War to be shot entirely on IMAX cameras.

Comment

• yeah, saw that. That's pretty wild about the IMAX.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

From a technical standpoint, that sounds impractical as fuck.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Nolan tried doing that for Dark Knight Rises until the logistics made it impossible. Even with all the power he had, even he couldn't make that happen.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Well....

Nolan < Marvel

So if anyone has the means to do it at the moment, it's them.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• fuck yeah, Agent Carter gets a second season!

Comment

Working...
                                X