No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not feeling ANT-MAN at all. Not in the slightest. I'll see it if the word is amazing on it, but otherwise I may skip this and wait for blu ray.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• crazy, I can't wait for Ant-Man. Love Rudd, the miniaturized stuff looks great, and that train shot worked for me. It just feels like this doesn't fit into the universe. Even less so after I read some of Feige's remarks this weekend.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's the only thing I'm wondering about also, Rob. I don't EXPECT them to have big road signs saying "it's all one universe!" In the trailer but I figured they'd throw something in to show the normals that it's all related. Like an Avengers news story in the background or reference to he Battle of NY or the disaster in DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          crazy, I can't wait for Ant-Man. Love Rudd, the miniaturized stuff looks great, and that train shot worked for me. It just feels like this doesn't fit into the universe. Even less so after I read some of Feige's remarks this weekend.
          Totes. I have a suspicion that this will be the Incredible Hulk of Phase II.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Hey Disney! Your LA bitch press is starting to let things leak.

Spoiler: The first thing that got cut to shit. 

Apparently a ton of the Thor stuff got cut to make this movie work on a realistic and profitable time table. Tom Hiddleston still shows up from what I've been told.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Not feeling ANT-MAN at all. Not in the slightest. I'll see it if the word is amazing on it, but otherwise I may skip this and wait for blu ray.
              Same. That trailer is dull as fuck. Everyone keeps saying the train part is cool, but I don't even remember a train part. I think it put me to sleep before I got there.

Comment

• Count me in on Ant-Man as well. Yeah, doesn't feel that it's part of the MCU, but Guardians sort of felt that way, too, though it IS part of it. It's fine if it is its own beast, but it still looks like a Marvel flick through and through.

Also, I'm down for a teenage Spidey at this point. Shit, Disney has access to a huge amount of teen actors already, so picking one of 'em to play Spidey should be easy enough.

Hope the stuff Anderson mentions gets inserted in the Blu/DVD version.

Comment

• I'm not entirely sure on Ant-Man either.... I don't know... if Wright was still on board, it would be a no-brainer, but not so much now.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You guys need to get the fuck over Wright...ASAP.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• YOU NEED TO INSERT A SHARP OBJECT IN YOUR ANUS ASAP.

Thing is: the movie looks like a no-show for me, until Blu. I'm in Team Matt.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        YOU NEED TO INSERT A SHARP OBJECT IN YOUR ANUS ASAP.

Thing is: the movie looks like a no-show for me, until Blu. I'm in Team Matt.
                        I have nothing in my anus. I am the one who sticks things into anuses!

I AM THE ONE WHO BACK DOOR KNOCKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          that train derail part was pretty funny.
                          THIS. Haters gon' hate, but I think it looks cool.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            I have nothing in my anus. I am the one who sticks things into anuses!

I AM THE ONE WHO BACK DOOR KNOCKS!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

•   Spoiler: This is why you don't push non major market screenings until the week of release. 

Age of Ultron

Film opens on Hydra fort in Sokovia being stormed. Ultron drones being lead by Ultron Prime going batshit fucking crazy.

Day is saved, Von Strucker behind bars, but the Twins are in the wind.

Ultron Proper is created and then the way too long party scene.

We meet super scientist Korean lady (Cho), she's important later. And, it's all the fuckers from Wave 2.

Ultron kills Von Strucker. Might not happen here, but this isn't a solid timeline. I'm going from memory and I'm tired.

Ultron Proper is all fucked up from opening Hydra fight and party scuffle. Heads to South Africa/Wakanda to get fixed up. Uses shared knowledge to find Hydra associate Klaw.

Klaw puts up a fight with him, Ultron tears Klaw's hand off before he gets what he wants.

Ultron has new body, uses the Twins to fuck with the Avengers. Hulk freaks out and Stark has to call in Hulkbuster armor for a Third World beatdown.

Fight starts because Wanda makes Hulk see him kill the Avengers, his loved ones and then lose control forever. He goes into a rage, as Hulk personality blames Banner for holding him back.

Tony Stark gets some of this and sees the Avengers dying because of Ultron and it's his fault.

Wanda takes out the other Avengers from Stark vs. Hulk, as she makes them trip balls with her MIRACLE POWERS. Fucking FOX.

Hawkeye sees his secret family dying.

Cap keeps reliving losing Peggy Carter over and over again.

Black Widow keeps reliving her childhood and spy past.

Thor sees Loki killing Odin and triggering Ragnarok.

Hulkbuster beats Hulk into submission, Banner regains control. The Avengers go off the grid to Hawkeye's secret family farm. Everyone tries to recoup, but Banner has had it.

Thor leaves for Asgard to see if his visions of Ragnarok were true. He goes to a secret realm and sees that Loki has allowed a dark invader into the midst and that Asgard is doomed to fall.

Back on Earth, Banner wants Black Widow to leave the Avengers with him, but she won't. They fight about this for remainder of film.

Linda Cardinelli is Hawkeye's secret wife. She's pregnant and they want to name the kid after Black Widow.

Thor returns from Asgard, as he has been told that a robotic man will save them from Ultron.

In Seoul, Wanda is injured from South Africa fight. Pietro is angry and bickering with Ultron. Ultron puts him in check, as we see that he has kidnapped Cho from Tower party and she's putting the finishing touches on The Vision.

The Vision is a converted Ultron prototype that is being built as a superhuman artificial body for Ultron to use against the Avengers. His forehead gem is the Mind Gem. Now, yellow for some reason.

Avengers track the Vision's creation to Seoul. They fight the Twins, Ultron, the drones and everything else.

Thor fights Vision and hits him with lightning. This Johnny 5s his ass and now he's a good guy that sounds like JARVIS.

Captain America drafts the Twins and they joined the Avengers. Wanda is taken with Cap, but Pietro is an ass.

Ultron is furious over what's happen and decides to use an old Hydra plan. He is going to use Von Strucker's gravitational discs to lift a giant chunk of Sokovia off the Earth and then slam it back down. He wants to create a meteor ELE effect like what killed off the Dinosaurs.

All natural life on Earth dies, but artificial life lives on under Ultron's rule.

Cap and Stark call in available backup Avengers to help out. Rhodey and Falcon suit up to fight.

Fight begins and Banner talks Natasha into quitting and fleeing the fight. She agrees and then pushes him into a chasm. Banner HULKS out and then fights off Ultron.

Hulk is furious with Black Widow for lying to him and he steals the Quinjet, leaving the others to die. This is poorly shot, as I think he slammed the Quinjet into the ocean to kill himself. Others think he flies off into space.

Everyone is fighting the drones, while Ultron preps the device. Quicksilver breaks free to stop it, but Ultron kills him. Wanda starts going mad and uses her powers to blow apart most of the drones.

The Avengers start getting picked off by Ultron until The Vision picks up Mjolnir and slams it down on Ultron. Ultron is wounded and Wanda finishes the job killing him.

End of movie: SHIELD creates Avengers Academy to train potential Avengers alongside SHIELD agents. Tony Stark leaves Avengers to help with this and just find a way to absolve himself of the guilt over Ultron and Banner.

Thor leaves the team to face his destiny in Ragnarok. Gives the feeling that he's not coming back again.

New Avengers lineup introduced:

Captain America, Falcon, Scarlet Witch (new costume), Black Widow, Vision and Rhodey.

Movie ends.

MID CREDITS SPOILER:

Thanos finds the Infinity Gauntlet in a weird place. Not quite sure what it is. Picks it up and says, "WELL, I GUESS I HAVE TO DO THIS MYSELF".

END

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                  Spoiler: This is why you don't push non major market screenings until the week of release. 

Age of Ultron

Film opens on Hydra fort in Sokovia being stormed. Ultron drones being lead by Ultron Prime going batshit fucking crazy.

Day is saved, Von Strucker behind bars, but the Twins are in the wind.

Ultron Proper is created and then the way too long party scene.

We meet super scientist Korean lady (Cho), she's important later. And, it's all the fuckers from Wave 2.

Ultron kills Von Strucker. Might not happen here, but this isn't a solid timeline. I'm going from memory and I'm tired.

Ultron Proper is all fucked up from opening Hydra fight and party scuffle. Heads to South Africa/Wakanda to get fixed up. Uses shared knowledge to find Hydra associate Klaw.

Klaw puts up a fight with him, Ultron tears Klaw's hand off before he gets what he wants.

Ultron has new body, uses the Twins to fuck with the Avengers. Hulk freaks out and Stark has to call in Hulkbuster armor for a Third World beatdown.

Fight starts because Wanda makes Hulk see him kill the Avengers, his loved ones and then lose control forever. He goes into a rage, as Hulk personality blames Banner for holding him back.

Tony Stark gets some of this and sees the Avengers dying because of Ultron and it's his fault.

Wanda takes out the other Avengers from Stark vs. Hulk, as she makes them trip balls with her MIRACLE POWERS. Fucking FOX.

Hawkeye sees his secret family dying.

Cap keeps reliving losing Peggy Carter over and over again.

Black Widow keeps reliving her childhood and spy past.

Thor sees Loki killing Odin and triggering Ragnarok.

Hulkbuster beats Hulk into submission, Banner regains control. The Avengers go off the grid to Hawkeye's secret family farm. Everyone tries to recoup, but Banner has had it.

Thor leaves for Asgard to see if his visions of Ragnarok were true. He goes to a secret realm and sees that Loki has allowed a dark invader into the midst and that Asgard is doomed to fall.

Back on Earth, Banner wants Black Widow to leave the Avengers with him, but she won't. They fight about this for remainder of film.

Linda Cardinelli is Hawkeye's secret wife. She's pregnant and they want to name the kid after Black Widow.

Thor returns from Asgard, as he has been told that a robotic man will save them from Ultron.

In Seoul, Wanda is injured from South Africa fight. Pietro is angry and bickering with Ultron. Ultron puts him in check, as we see that he has kidnapped Cho from Tower party and she's putting the finishing touches on The Vision.

The Vision is a converted Ultron prototype that is being built as a superhuman artificial body for Ultron to use against the Avengers. His forehead gem is the Mind Gem. Now, yellow for some reason.

Avengers track the Vision's creation to Seoul. They fight the Twins, Ultron, the drones and everything else.

Thor fights Vision and hits him with lightning. This Johnny 5s his ass and now he's a good guy that sounds like JARVIS.

Captain America drafts the Twins and they joined the Avengers. Wanda is taken with Cap, but Pietro is an ass.

Ultron is furious over what's happen and decides to use an old Hydra plan. He is going to use Von Strucker's gravitational discs to lift a giant chunk of Sokovia off the Earth and then slam it back down. He wants to create a meteor ELE effect like what killed off the Dinosaurs.

All natural life on Earth dies, but artificial life lives on under Ultron's rule.

Cap and Stark call in available backup Avengers to help out. Rhodey and Falcon suit up to fight.

Fight begins and Banner talks Natasha into quitting and fleeing the fight. She agrees and then pushes him into a chasm. Banner HULKS out and then fights off Ultron.

Hulk is furious with Black Widow for lying to him and he steals the Quinjet, leaving the others to die. This is poorly shot, as I think he slammed the Quinjet into the ocean to kill himself. Others think he flies off into space.

Everyone is fighting the drones, while Ultron preps the device. Quicksilver breaks free to stop it, but Ultron kills him. Wanda starts going mad and uses her powers to blow apart most of the drones.

The Avengers start getting picked off by Ultron until The Vision picks up Mjolnir and slams it down on Ultron. Ultron is wounded and Wanda finishes the job killing him.

End of movie: SHIELD creates Avengers Academy to train potential Avengers alongside SHIELD agents. Tony Stark leaves Avengers to help with this and just find a way to absolve himself of the guilt over Ultron and Banner.

Thor leaves the team to face his destiny in Ragnarok. Gives the feeling that he's not coming back again.

New Avengers lineup introduced:

Captain America, Falcon, Scarlet Witch (new costume), Black Widow, Vision and Rhodey.

Movie ends.

MID CREDITS SPOILER:

Thanos finds the Infinity Gauntlet in a weird place. Not quite sure what it is. Picks it up and says, "WELL, I GUESS I HAVE TO DO THIS MYSELF".

END

Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X