• Show
Clear All

• I'd watch that movie.

Comment

• OK, that's AWESOME.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Throw in Ant-Man/Giant-Man and the Wasp, maybe Black Panther and Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel, and I'll pass out from comic nerd/geek ecstasy.

Comment

• shit looks like the X-Men 1 relaunch cover from the 90s. I dig it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No yellow codpiece on the Vision? FAIL.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tiny Ant-Man is tiny.

Comment

• That does not look good.

But hey, Daredevil Day!
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like it. A lot! Yellowjacket all lit up like that is pretty spiffy - I dig on the yellow hexagon/bee honeycomb pattern he's rocking.

Could do without all the Iron Man wannabe armor and straps and shit, but it's what the superheroes are calling "fashion" nowadays, so...

Comment

• Ant-Man trailer. I like It!

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/13/839...er-marvel-2015

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pWdKf3MneyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• soooo good.

Comment

• that train derail part was pretty funny.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/spider-man-...-peter-parker/

I dig it. High school Parker and the other Avengers could be great. ALSO YAY NO ORIGIN

Comment

Working...
                                X