No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhhhhhhh.......Still can't act very well.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finally saw Guardians.

Hype was totally lived up to. Great flick, right up there with Avengers for me. Bautista was hilarious with his literal-isms "Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too fast. I would catch it!", Groot was a total crowd pleaser (the GF was going nuts for him) and of course Star-lord was the effin' man. Him and RDJ should have some legendary scenes together in the future.

I'm having trouble deciding what my favorite part was.. "That was my favorite knife..", Groot gasping when Rocket basically tells Drax 'stop crying about your dead family', the aforementioned Jackson Pollock.. too much greatness.

Not sure if Josh Brolin's voice really sold me on Thanos though, maybe it's just me but I could have done with some computer enhancement to make it sound.. I dunno.. more deep and bass-y? Less human? Dude is a cosmic badass who sounds like my uncle.

Need to see this again asap
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        Dude is a cosmic badass who sounds like my uncle.
        Exactly.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Marvel should re-release Guardians in October with the original end credit scene removed and an Avengers 2 trailer in it's place. That shit would print money.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• My favorite goof-ass part was Groot's shit-eating grin to the camera after wrecking a bunch of Kree soldiers.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You guys have me wanting to see this again. The weather is going to be crappy all weekend so...

Comment

• There is not one complaint to be had with Guardians in my book.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  My favorite goof-ass part was Groot's shit-eating grin to the camera after wrecking a bunch of Kree soldiers.
                  Oh yeah totally forgot, loved this moment! Also Drax and the "why would I put my finger on his throat?" and the payoff later. Kevin Bacon.

Fuck, why am I not watching this again right now?

Also, I went to the 6:45pm showing but it was sold out. SOLD OUT. On the regular, non-3D non-ultra AVX HD PREMIUM MEGA screen. On a Thursday, weeks after release. Had to come back and see it at 9:50. The AC was broken in the theatre and as we left drenched in sweat, the staff were handing out free movie ticket coupons as compensation. Yessssssssss
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I think my favorite of the marvel flicks is Cap2 BUT Guardians is probably the most fun for me.

Comment

• I could watch Trejo's avatar for hours. What is that from?
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        I could watch Trejo's avatar for hours. What is that from?

The Ace Ventura sequel.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hawkeye is so sessy
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Renfaire Renner gonna slap that ginger MODOK.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• GET THAT MAN SOME MEAD

Comment

• Shit, if they're gonna go that far, might as well bring in the purple mask.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X