No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU'RE ENTITLED TO YOUR VERY WRONG OPINION, BOBBY!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Bobby is one successful troll.

Comment

• Elite level trolling for sure.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw it again in the theater this morning with my dad and my son. Enjoyed it immensely the second time around. "Hammer meets Shield" still made me want to stand up and yell at the top of my lungs. Because I am a nerd and all.

Comment

• My second viewing was amazing as well. It holds up beautifully in my opinion.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• fastest to $450 mil.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Saw it in 3D w/ the boy today. He LOOOOOVED it! He literally exclaimed at the end (after the second bonus scene): "Daddy, that was AMAZING!" Reawakened the kid in me all over again. One minor quibble: the 3D wasn't that good, IMO. It was noticeably lacking in cheap 3D hymp out gags, but that's not what I mean. I often didn't feel like I was in an immersive 3D environment. I'm guessing this film was so long in the making that its shooting started a bit brfore the current let's-make-everything-in-3D trend got into full swing?
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It was just another in a long line of the post-processing bullshit gimmick that forces prints to be darker and shittier, but hey, it also inflates ticket prices so fuck me not wanting that.

3D can fuck off forever.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    YOU'RE ENTITLED TO YOUR VERY WRONG OPINION, BOBBY!
                    Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Bobby is one successful troll.
                    Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Elite level trolling for sure.
                    I know Martin is joking, but I really hope Billy and B_ are, too. Discussing movies openly with other passionate cats is a big part of why I like this place so much. I'd hate to think every debate here needs to result in unanimous agreement.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• So were the hovercarrier props electromagnetically powered. Was that what they were trying to get across with those magneto things?

Comment

• It was powered by unicorn poop.

Also, Emo Phillips is the Hulk:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That Hulk is a thing of beauty.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                            I know Martin is joking, but I really hope Billy and B_ are, too. Discussing movies openly with other passionate cats is a big part of why I like this place so much. I'd hate to think every debate here needs to result in unanimous agreement.
                            Of course I'm joking. I just think it's fun to pretend you're trolling rather than genuinely not enjoying such a great popcorn flick. I will concede it's not the greatest flick ever but to be at a point where a comic book flick can be treated as serious and well as this one has is just nuts considering how far they've come.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They've come a long way from Matt Salinger and the rubber ears days.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X