No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wN10QltBBtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hate that there are now trailers for trailers but OMG give this to me now.

Comment

• Costume designers on Age of Ultron leaked a fuckton of details. Real surprising how much info got out. Keeping it under my hat for a future talking point.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Thanks for the info.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• PICS OR GTFO ANDERSON
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              PICS OR GTFO ANDERSON

No pics since Italy set.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I read they all have new costumes with A's and shit on them and BW now has 2 BATONS. OMFG.

Comment

• Seems legit.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I read they all have new costumes with A's and shit on them and BW now has 2 BATONS. OMFG.

2...fucking...batons.

There was more shit than that, but yeah....that's part of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      2...fucking...batons.

There was more shit than that, but yeah....that's part of it.
                      I hope they're telescoping batons. You can do some real damage with those (so long as you embrace the Donnie Yen style) and they look awesome when you deploy them.
                      sigpic
                      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• new Guardians trailer.

FUCK YEAH

Comment

• Oh hell yeah. Rocket looks awesome.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I pity the pour soul that would watch that trailer and immediately say, "Pass."
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• This is gonna do massive business. Kids will eat this shit up.

Comment

• Rocket adjusting himself there at the end was great.

Groot needs a tad more work, though. He's a bit herky-jerky in a couple of scenes. Overall, it looks very polished.

Zoe looks amazing in green, by the way.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X