Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and goddamn is Winter awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Really enjoyed this. They fixed what problems I had with the first one and ramped this shit up so high I was enthralled the entire time.

Loved the stuff with Anim, Garry Shandling, and the Falcon (seriously, Mackie knocked it outta the park). The fights were bad fucking ass and Widow finally able to be let loose a bit more was great.

What still bothers me in all of this is the fact that this shit is going down and not one other superhero comes to help. Same issue I had in IM3.
      I like to think that the single movies all take place at similar if not the same times, and the reason they don't show up to help is they got their own shit to deal with plus nobody signaled for help.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
        What I'm talking about here is dramatic tension. Without the possibility of death the dramatic tension is limited. Same thing with betrayal in a paranoid/conspiracy thriller.
        A valid point. It didn't bother me in this but I can see how it could bother someone.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Also that post credit scene? AWESOME.

TELL ME!
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Russ told you on the previous page, Ig!
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

•   Spoiler: spoilers 
              Kickass going all Speedy Gonzalas and the non fucked Olsen Twin looking all hot and fucking shit up with her mind
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• is it bad that even with the badassness of Cap 2 that I still don't give a flying fuck about the SHIELD show? I hate that they are putting all kinds of stuff in there from the movies/setting things up because it's just sooooo boring.

Comment

• It got better.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Nah. Shield show is small-time and has dickbutts for castmembers. And Clark Gregg.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Do you guys think the execs in charge of the DC/Warner movies cry themselves to sleep every night or just on weekends when Marvel movies open?

Winter Soldier makes a strong case for best Marvel movie. Hell, take away the nerd comic trappings and it's still a kick-ass action movie. Man, it's so good. If this is the quality jump between Phase 1 and Phase 2, what's going to happen with Phase 3?

Comment

• hardcore sex scenes

Comment

hardcore sex scenes
                          So long as Johanson is in one of them I'm down.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Russ told you on the previous page, Ig!
                            Sorry. . .
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2Uwp2K5AO3Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I WANT TO BELIEVE on GotG, but every instinct is telling me that it's not going to work.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X