X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA IN YOUR FACE MATTWIFE
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's hard to find a film that Redford phones it in on. But I could see how some might think he would in this one. But yeah, he really brings it. LOVE his reaction to that one meeting being interrupted.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also really dug Frank Grillo in this. It's a small role, but he makes it memorable with his sheer presence.

And Falcon rocks. Good job in making a pretty minor hero into someone waaay cool.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Falcon could have shit the bed like Hawkeye but he really works for me.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shit yeah, No Frills Grills was fucking awesome. Crossbones is gonna be a mean sonuvabitch.

Dude's 50? Bullshit.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-05-2014, 10:03 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also loved the Falcon, and finally showing why Widow rocks.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Double post 12 minutes later? gotta be a record.

Comment

• Nah, glitch!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Also loved the Falcon, and finally showing why Widow rocks.
                    Yeah, Widow really shined in this one.

Comment

• Cool, didn't realize that Grillo becomes Crossbones. I'm looking forward to his return in a future installment (Cap 3?)
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If they go where it looks like they're going, he'll be there.

Kinda hinted at his costume with that harness he wore at the end.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dug the flick. I think I still like Avengers better, though.

There's a lot to like in this, but when you're doing a paranoid conspiracy thriller you need someone trusted to be a turncoat and that couldn't happen with anyone really meaningful in the cast. I'm digging Marvel's long game here, but one of the limitations with that are characters that will never die or betray each other. Normally that's not a bad thing, but this kind of movie needs a trusted person (like a Black Widow) to betray Cap. But even with that limitation this is still a good movie.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I reject your theory on the grounds that even having someone close betray him is cliched. Although I won't argue one way or the other on Avengers/Cap2 as I enjoy them both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Oh fuck yes.

Where was Strange?

He was named as one of the people that Hydra planned to kill with the Insight Helicarriers.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                Dug the flick. I think I still like Avengers better, though.

There's a lot to like in this, but when you're doing a paranoid conspiracy thriller you need someone trusted to be a turncoat and that couldn't happen with anyone really meaningful in the cast. I'm digging Marvel's long game here, but one of the limitations with that are characters that will never die or betray each other. Normally that's not a bad thing, but this kind of movie needs a trusted person (like a Black Widow) to betray Cap. But even with that limitation this is still a good movie.
                                No it doesn't. It did fine without resorting to a well-worn cliché (and in fact commented on that sort of issue with trust in a more thoughtful way than some lame turncoat confession/reveal).

As far as death goes, never say never. It's refreshing when you don't have to have a gravesite scene with a bunch of lamenting and crying in it all the fucking time.

*eyes Amazing Spider-Man 2*
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-05-2014, 11:29 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X