Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    You and Ari can have Portman. I wants me some Dennings!
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

Comment

• Yeah, me, Billy, and Tim will be over in this corner. I didn't know she was in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Yeah, me, Billy, and Tim will be over in this corner. I didn't know she was in this.
        Add me to the Dennings corner of lust.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Guys, look... she's wearing glasses, smart as a whip, and being adorable! Awwwwwww....

Comment

• Dennings is way hotter than Portman.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Dennings likes anal way more than Portman.
              Edited to improve content...

Comment

• Those nude cell pix she took sends her streets ahead of Portman.

Comment

• The coffee cup smashing moment sold me on the character.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Those nude cell pix she took sends her streets ahead of Portman.
                    Those pix were magnificent - they brought back memories of a couple of girls I knew back in college who looked a hell of a lot like her.

Comment

• Wow, the level of fail that this thread has just reached will bring the interwebs to it's knees I tells ya.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ari, you can has all the Portman you want with our blessings and good wishes. Shit you should thank us all for not trying to get all up in your territory.

Go ahead, enjoy yourself a nice cool refreshing Portman. The rest of us will drown our sorrows with some Dennings, over ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Wow, the level of fail that this thread has just reached will bring the interwebs to it's knees I tells ya.
                          I know man, it's like they've never heard the word "both" before.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *Stares at my avatar while quietly masturbating and tearing up*
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Dennings shows the tit, Portman won't get naked to play a stripper.

Fuck Portman.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sorry I can't hear you Ari I'm suffocating on some TITTTTTAYS

Comment

Working...
                                X