No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved both of the Marvel commercial spots, but yeah...the 'Captain America' one was particularly good. Chris Evans is gonna be so damned good as Cap.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I liked 'em both, too, but I think Cap had it over Thor for some reason. Thor looked really good (Destroyer in the house, yo!), but there was something about the Cap trailer that just took hold for some reason.

Comment

• All of the Thor footage has been seen in other forms, far as I can tell, so I think Captain America is definitely going to get a lot more chatter today.

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S3TKCeGc2Ao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So awesome.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That should be the red band trailer. Like fer reelz.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• New Thor trailer!! Pop culture references to the side, I'm stoked.

http://collider.com/thor-trailer/76713/
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• That looked pretty awesome, I do say.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I <3 the 52-55 second mark.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      I <3 the 52-55 second mark.
                      LOL

I think I'm really starting to understand Ari - I'm beginning to get a girl crush on Natalie Portman.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                        LOL

I think I'm really starting to understand Ari - I'm beginning to get a girl crush on Natalie Portman.
                        It is impossible not to.

Comment

• Meh.

Comment

• Don't fight it, Howard. It only makes it worse.

Comment

• awesome. For a character I think is fucking dumb, I want to see the fuck outta this flick now.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                                LOL

You and Ari can have Portman. I wants me some Dennings!

Comment

Working...
                                X