No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working my core preeeeeeeeeeeetty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      That and I'm looking forward to Elizabeth Olsen doing Scarlet Witch. It's going to be a streamlined Whedon female husk with hex powers.
      HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHH
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Never really followed the revamped Guardians of the Galaxy comic (indeed, I had some early issues of the Raccoon's book and the Byrne/Claremont Star Lord as my touchstones), so I'm willing to bet Marvel knows what it's doing casting Cooper.
        Definitely check out the modern cosmic stuff, especially the stuff by Abnett and Lanning.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Definitely check out the modern cosmic stuff, especially the stuff by Abnett and Lanning.
          Probably will as we get closer to the movie release. Thanks!

Comment

• First look at Rooker in Guardians.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, it LOOKS cool, anyway.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• IT WILL BE AWESOME AS BATFLECK DAMMIT.

Seriously, I'm so pumped for Guardians it's silly.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  IT WILL BE AWESOME AS BATFLECK DAMMIT.

Seriously, I'm so pumped for Guardians it's silly.

Same here. And, if you haven't read it...read the revamp. It's your best idea of where this is going.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• link so I know what to buy?

I've downloaded some free e-comics that were character specific but I'm not a comic guy. I need you fucks to tell me what to read with an easy to follow link.

Comment

• If it's straight up Guardians you want, then get Guardians of the Galaxy (2008, volume 2.) Not the most recent Bendis run, as it is not what you are looking for.

It was short-lived but awesome. Also check out Annihilation (and Annihilation: Conquest) for fucks sake. It's what relaunched badass cosmic Marvel and is beloved for a reason.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.amazon.com/Guardians-Gala...08%2C+volume+2

This good? I can't seem to find volume 2. I blame Baltar.

Comment

• Everybody always blames Baltar. Goddam Cylon sympathizer turncoat. Makes a very convenient scapegoat.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Guardians-Gala...08%2C+volume+2

This good? I can't seem to find volume 2. I blame Baltar.
                            That is the most recent relaunch.

This is the one I'm referring to.

But since it seems out of print here and at In-Stock, you can get it at comixology or go hunting for it at your LCS.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-25-2013, 08:53 AM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• awesome, will grab it at comixology it looks like. Thanks man. There were just so many different vol. 2's haha\

And just to be sure (since I dont' want to waste money and I've haven't used comixology) I want this specific title right?
                              Guardians of the Galaxy - Volume 1: Legacy (v. 1)

Comment

awesome, will grab it at comixology it looks like. Thanks man. There were just so many different vol. 2's haha\

And just to be sure (since I dont' want to waste money and I've haven't used comixology) I want this specific title right?
                                Guardians of the Galaxy - Volume 1: Legacy (v. 1)
                                Correct, then grab the rest of the series.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X