No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanos for phase 3 makes sense, because it feels like a threat they can build to. Frankly, a lot of the really cool villains are at other studios (Galactus, Magneto, etc), so saving Thanos for later is a good idea.

I can't tell you how ridiculously excited I am for Guardians.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Man, David of the clan Bautista is racking up primo roles with Guardians and Riddick.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hope this footage leaks.
        I know it probably won't.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Karen Gillan. Bald.
          Djimon Hounsou. Bald.
          Michael Rooker. Bald. With a mohawk thingie.
          Me. Bald.

"These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with no need for hair care products."

Comment

• Guardians is probably the Marvel movie I'm most eager of. Holy shit it could be a wild ride.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• if it does well let's hope they take more chances with some of their properties.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                Thanos for phase 3 makes sense, because it feels like a threat they can build to. Frankly, a lot of the really cool villains are at other studios (Galactus, Magneto, etc), so saving Thanos for later is a good idea.

I can't tell you how ridiculously excited I am for Guardians.
                I think it'd make more sense for them to build up to Korvac as the ultimate conclusion. Unless Thanos whips out that fancy glove of his.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  I think it'd make more sense for them to build up to Korvac as the ultimate conclusion. Unless Thanos whips out that fancy glove of his.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• HA HA! Well played!
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Joss Whedon Says No To The Scarlet Witch Cowl.

What is this... I don't even... ALL THE NERDRAGE EVAR!!!

Eh, all seriousness, I can live without it. It's the "no leotard" that gets me.

NEVAR FORGIT.

Comment

• They'll find a way to make it less comic-book, more practical, and yet slutty.

Comment

• I'm just hoping she doesn't look like another glorified SHIELD agent like the Falcon and Hawkeye do. I want my superheroes to LOOK like superheroes again. Yeah, redesign the outfits a bit, but don't go too overboard, y'know?

Comment

• She's a super, while those other two were human beings. I wouldn't worry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              They'll find a way to make it less comic-book, more practical, and yet slutty.
                              From your mouth to God's ears, Martin.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Vin Diesel just proved Occam's Razor.

Spoiler: first leak is usually the correct one 
                                He's the voice of Groot.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X