No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, you don't understand, part of Mark's deal with the devil is that he HAS to be a part of garbage every so often. #ScienceAndReligion
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Only if he stops signing on to star in garbage.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watch this....

Then watch this...

It's like it was Wahlberg's density, which, turns out, was meant to be!

Comment

• Ben brings up a good point- where the hell is a GUARDIANS teaser and/or trailer. After seeing that shot of the police line-up I thought something would be coming soon. I am ready.

Comment

• Gunn said something awesome is coming soon.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still want to see this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gzhTMTCXJzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Arnie seems surprisingly stilted through most of that and everyone seems really excited to be swearing, but it does still look decent enough fun.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I really wish the cueball was who I thought it was when I first saw it: Michael Rooker.

Oh well. I'll see it.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-08-2014, 12:45 PM. Reason: rereading this it was like an alphabet soup someone left in a greyhound station toilet
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watching that fo sho.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Monuments Men. It was ok. A bit of a mess tonally.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• What's the real deal with Robocop? Reviews either LOVE it or despise it?

Comment

• Either way I'm not spending money on it. My money is going to Lego this weekend.

Comment

• True dat. A friend of mine asked me if I was looking forward to RoboCop. When I told him not one bit and he asked why, my answer was much the same as with the remake of Total Recall. If it was a new story set in that world, then sure (another RoboCop for instance). But as soon as they made it about Alex Murphy, it was doomed to be the less interesting, slightly worse designed version of a better film. Pass.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Pretty much. Although Total Recall got a pass from me since the original movie went way off base from the original story so I was able to divorce myself from the feeling that it would be less interesting.

I actually really enjoyed the TR remake if only for the production design. That world was amazing in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X