No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first image from the new flick by Neill Blomkamp.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm gonna watch Herc and Lucy at the same time and love them both. SO THERE!!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• More expensive than paint thinner, but at least there's overpriced popcorn.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh I didn't say I'd pay to see them. Silly Russ, even I'm not THAT crazy.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Looking forward to Herc myself. Johnson is perfect casting, I don't hold an irrational retard hate for Ratner (perfectly fine director who likes popcorn cinema) and am a sucker for sword and sorcery epics.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Herc looks so bland and the CGI in the trailers has been laughably bad. And the "I AM HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERCULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES" is one of the worst line readings I can recall.

Lucy looks dumb, knows it's dumb, and will probably be super dumb...and I kind of want to see it.

Comment

• Those Warcraft weapons and Doomhammer omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

• yeah, I'm pumped for this flick.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YOU DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE BEN FOSTER AS MEDIIIIIIIIIIVH SKEET SKEET SKEET

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w0euFxD7zHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yes.

Comment

• ALL THAT IS MAN.

Comment

• MY EYES ARE ON FIRE
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What is going on?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-3penrWylEk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yep. totally in.

Comment

• Whiplash.

This looks fucking great.

Comment

Working...
                                X