No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much better trailer, and yes, my interest in piqued. If this winds up being its own beast, so much the better.

Comment

• Not disgusting, but still won't buy it for a dollar.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I don't know what Ingrid and Nathan are huffing because GRAVITY is pretty damn great. I want to buy a 3D TV just for this bluray. Incredible.

There are a lot of things other filmmakers could learn from watching it but maybe the most important is economy of story. Not every movie needs to be nine hours long, Peter Jackson.

Comment

• sooo goood.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I saw Gravity last night in IMAX 3D. I loved it.

I don't normally care for the the kind of expository, talking to one's self stuff that Sandy Bollocks does in chunks of the film, but it worked really well and I cried on 2 separate occasions. Gorgeous film from start to finish. She was very good as well.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• MALEFICENT - first teaser trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704EXbJ-b5k

I am so not there for this.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Didn't look offensive, Jolie looked creepy, and I enjoy that Fanning sibling.

I'm sure we'll see it in the theater since Lesley loves stuff like this.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Plus Sharlto Copley is in it. Could be somewhat entertaining.

Comment

• Just sick of all of these overly done CGI snoozefests.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That small flash of the Noah trailer makes me all boner.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        MALEFICENT - first teaser trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704EXbJ-b5k

I am so not there for this.
                        She just fucked that garden UP.

As a kid, I watched that throwdown all the fucking time between Prince Phil and Mal the Dragon.

I'll see it.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• who is the target market for Noah? I dont' get it. I already got my Noah flick. It was called Evan Almighty. And it had fart jokes. YOUR MOVE DARREN.

Comment

• Boating enthusiasts, doomsday preppers, and me are incredibly excited.

Also, the braindead husk of Tugger will be there with bells on.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Im sure all the Mel Gibsonites will be there too.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                Im sure all the Mel Gibsonites will be there too.
                                Nope. If the Fuhrer isn't directing it, we're not required to attend.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X