No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim looks like he drank from the wrong fucking grail.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      I just want to know who the hot girl will be? Better be on the same level as Lauren Holly was back then.
      Back then? She's still smoking for an older lady. But yeah back then she was OMGSOHAWT hot.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I might be wrong but it looks like she's had work done and now she has post-op face.

Comment

• No fucks given. Totes would roll in the hay with her.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            Dumb and Dumber is one of my faves. Cautiously Optimistic.
            This
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ROrzCWIcZ_4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mbOEknbi4gQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I couldn't even make it through the first one.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now with 50% more Legolas! Now how much would you pay? But wait, there's more!
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• *In trailer voice* AND THIS TIME....

He's in luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv!
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• hahahhaha. It's been a super long time since I've read the Hobbit, but I don't remember Legolas being in it much or at all for the most part. Was he a big part or is this just the studio wanting to throw in hunky Bloom for the ladies?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He wasn't in it at all.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Featuring Benedict 'I'm going to be in every movie released this year' Cumberbatch doing his STID voice for Smaug!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              He wasn't in it at all.

But, he was in an appendix that Tolkien wrote as he was dying and dreaming of secret late night trysts with C.S. Lewis.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Bloom returning is a combination of scratching this shit out to justify 3 films and an attempt to attract movie-goers not interested in seeing Bilbo and the Village People Dwarfs.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X