No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How fucking awful is this Wikileaks movie?

Comment

• full of the awful
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I didn't hate it, but it's an overglorified TV movie.

Bill Condon is sliding in his old age.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm sick of Benedict at this point. OVERSATURATION.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bill Condon has Gods and Monsters to his name and that's it for me (though I haven't seen all of Kinsey - gave up after a few minutes as I wasn't in the mood). When you've directed TWO Twilight films, you have no credibility left. I am not shocked that The Fifth Estate is not good.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I'm sick of Benedict at this point. OVERSATURATION.
              You've hit full Stiller status on him then? Been there, I totally get it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I'm sick of Benedict at this point. OVERSATURATION.
                After the Jude Law Onslaught and the Unending Huge Actman Sniktbub Season, Cabbagepatch hasn't hit that mark for me just yet.

His fucking fanbase is the worst part of it. But the ostritch strategy I've deployed seems to work well.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-10-2013, 05:33 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  You've hit full Stiller status on him then? Been there, I totally get it.
                  Also known as the Collin Farell Effect. It took him fucking In fucking Bruges to get back into my good graces.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm immune to Stilleritis and am definitely seeing SLoWM.

Comment

• Caught the trailer for that at Gravity today. Looked bretty gud.

And then I saw Kirsten Wiig strumming a guitar and rolled my eyes like the fucking Undertaker.

I'll still catch it though.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BvEL10Ugd4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I love Wise and Grunberg and this looks to be a schlocky good time.

Comment

• totally gonna check this out on Friday.

Comment

• That actually does look really good fun.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I saw Machete Kills last night. Not a bad way to spend the evening. Could easily lose about 20 minutes though.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X