X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    What's the deal with spies and toilets?

Dey want to know where da poop go.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just ask Max Hardcore where it used to go.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        True. But, if we're going to start hammering away at shitty scripts we're going to be at this long after I've given up interest.
        Bailing. Got it.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
          Bailing. Got it.

Not bailing. Just saying that I'm too tired to engage on two movies that don't really matter to me.

If we're going to keep competitively polishing turds, then have fun solo.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Who's competing? You said STiD has a shitty script. I agree. The instances of building a good film on a shitty script are thousands to one. STiD is not one of the exceptions. I personally feel that Man of Steel has a more consistent and logical script, but that's just my opinion, as I've always said. And since I'm now talking into a void, apparently, I too will leave it there. I just didn't want any misunderstanding.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Who's competing? You said STiD has a shitty script. I agree. The instances of building a good film on a shitty script are thousands to one. STiD is not one of the exceptions. I personally feel that Man of Steel has a more consistent and logical script, but that's just my opinion, as I've always said. And since I'm now talking into a void, apparently, I too will leave it there. I just didn't want any misunderstanding.
              For what it's worth, I agree with your assessment completely on the two scripts. MOS had its flaws, but it more or less followed a credible internal logic. STID was simply all over the place, logic be damned.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Who's competing? You said STiD has a shitty script. I agree. The instances of building a good film on a shitty script are thousands to one. STiD is not one of the exceptions. I personally feel that Man of Steel has a more consistent and logical script, but that's just my opinion, as I've always said. And since I'm now talking into a void, apparently, I too will leave it there. I just didn't want any misunderstanding.

There's no misunderstanding. I just ended up finding all of this to be futile after I watched three really good summer movies back to back.

It's amazing how blockbusters can steal focus in that season even in the face of better shit.

Comment

• http://www.movieweb.com/movie/godzilla-2014/trailer

get it while it's hot.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I personally feel that Man of Steel has a more consistent and logical script, but that's just my opinion, as I've always said.
                    YES. This.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Real nice.

Comment

• fuck yeah. Excited for it. Has to be better than PAcific Rim

Comment

• maybe I'll give a shit about the humans this time.

Comment

• Gravity is incredible. IMAX is not optional. I felt two legit panic attacks come creeping up.

Comment

• Yeah, GRAVITY is the goods. It won't win any awards for its screenplay, but holy cow what a film.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• seeing it tomorrow. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X