No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Tom Hardy, can't shake the feeling that Fury Road is going to be the Duke Nukem Forever of cinema
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Nothing will ever be as terrible as that thing.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jBeSfnIT_Bw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="640"></iframe>

Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's shit, Jim!

Comment

• BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RoboMEH

Comment

• jhahahahhahahaha. That fucking trailer...oh man.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pretty much every recognizable actor in that trailer is great but this looks like dumb poop. Kinda makes me sad.

Comment

• On the bright side, Beetlejuice is gettin' paid. And really, that's what this feels like. A nice little payday for a shitshow with some prestige from a bygone era. A shadow, a pretender to something done so fucking well right out of the gate that there is no hope in adding anything at all interesting to the concept without it being hamstrung by executive hand wringing and pussy ass focus groups to produce the blandest, greyest turd since Total Recall (2012).

I don't care how fabulous Sam Jackson's wig is, this makes my balls hurt.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-05-2013, 06:20 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yep.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I do like two things about the trailer.

1. The stupid decision to make the suit all black tactical bullshit is put on a douchey executive.

2. It makes it pretty clear that they're not going for some kind of commentary on violence and the media like the first one. If anything it looks like they're going with a (probably hamfisted) take on free will that will be quickly tossed aside in favor of dumb CGI building-jumping and robot shoot outs. It lets you keep your expectations well in check.

Comment

• Looks like a waste of money and talent and Abby Cornhole not in a wet t-shirt yelling in slow-motion.

Consider this a divorce.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-05-2013, 06:35 PM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I <3 Michael Keaton. I do not <3 that trailer. The guy from that show I watched one season of is ok but not enough to carry a feature film IMHO
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They didn't even have the balls to attempt the Murphy execution (a car explosion? really? FUCK YOU ROBOCOP 2014)
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• BUT HE WAS BURNED ALL OVER

Comment

Working...
                                X