• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Menu looks great. Awesome cast.

Comment

• God's Creatures

I'm in. This looks great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Greatest Beer Run Ever.

This looks really fucking good, and it's from a Farrelly brother....
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hey Rob! How was RRR?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Made it 20 mins in and tapped out this weekend. I just was not in the mood. I'll give it another go here soon.

Comment

• 20 minutes...that's the tiger fight with NTR. You didn't even get to Ram Charan fighting 100 men with a stick.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Pumped for the 3D conversion of Dawn of the Dead this October. Already got my tickets!
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Nice. Hope it does well so that dude will sell the rights again. So glad I have my original blu ray and UK 4k version but at least it's on fucking YouTube in 4k for those that don't....

Comment

• Something in the Dirt

Looks neat. No idea what it's about, but that's cool. I'm interested in seeing it now.

Comment

• Kong v Godzilla 2 coming with everyone and more coming back. Wingard to direct again.

Sweet, bring it on and cut some fat and I'll be happy. Kong:Skull Island is still king of the new flicks imo.

Comment

• Confess, Fletch.

I like Jon Hamm and know nothing about Fletch but the first flick with Chevy Chase that I haven't seen in over 25 years.

Comment

• That looks pretty good. Weird seeing Fletch without a James Worthy jersey and being a schlub though. I recommend going back to those first ones Rob. The second is a classic case of not being better than the original, but being so weird and different that it's still really memorable. R Lee Ermey as a prosperity preaching huckster!

Comment

• FLETCH is one of the great comedy films.
                            FLETCH LIVES is not in the same league as the first film but it's better than a lot of the other comedies from the 80s...it just suffers in comparison to the first.

Not sold on Hamm as Fletch in the new one but I'll keep an open mind.

Comment

• Without having ever read them, I wouldn't be surprised if Hamm plays Fletch closer to the books.

But it's just that we've only had the Chase films and how popular they were in their day. Even though by all accounts, they have very little in common with the book series.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Actually, Chase played it pretty close to the first six books.

What's really funny is that at this point in the Fletch timeline, John Slattery might have been a better choice for Fletch.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X