New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    The ending was the best part. ANIME RON PEARLMAN AND GIANT PIRATE CAT.

hahahah.

It was much better than it had any right to be. Jaa was great and those fucking scorpionspiders were fucking scary as shit.
    I'll say this, the giant fucking dragon against the helicopters, AWACS plane, and tanks was awesome. When I say the ending sucked, I mean the fact that it just ends.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, the problem is that it felt like the studio was like "Listen, I know this movie is based on some weird anime type shit BUT we need 90% of it to be somewhat grounded." while that ending was like NAH SON HERE IS WHAT A MONSTER HUNTER MOVIE SHOULD BE. HAVE FUN NEVER GETTING A SEQUEL.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wow, what a terribly boring trailer.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ari will be happy that Adam Wingard and Simon Barrett are working on a live action Thundercats movie.

I will never understand the nostalgia for that one. I dug the cartoon as a kid and like Panthro and his nunchuks but past that nahhhhhh. BUT that being said, this dude LOVES this property so who knows?

Comment

• I dug SilverHawks more, but I get where Ari's coming from.

Comment

• Thundercats is/was badass.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  I dug SilverHawks more, but I get where Ari's coming from.
                  YES! Silverhawks all the way.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• We watched SAS: RED NOTICE last night. It's yet another kind of DIE HARD clone. It's not bad but it's not great either. If you're wanting to scratch a DIE HARD itch, you can do worse. If nothing else, it's got a fairly decent mean streak to it that gives it a slight edge.

Comment

• so we're getting Knives Out 2 and 3? Ok. I mean the first one wasn't that great and if the only schtick is Craig talking like Foghorn Leghorn then pass.

Comment

• I think the first one was overrated as well but I'm on board for more films.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• "Yes!" to Jupiter's Legacy, "eh, maybe" to Ghostbusters.

Sorry, Rob. I'm into curmudgeon mode at the moment.

Comment

• I’m still in for Ghostbusters. Especially if if the ageless Paul Rudd is involved.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X