Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Weird Al trailer.

lulz.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Radcliffe has God awful taste in non-Potter projects.

Good thing he has "Fuck You Set 4 Life!" money.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Swiss Army Man was fun. Guns Akimbo was silly. And the dude is playing Weird Al who is one of the greatest entertainers of our lifetime.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Seconding Rob. Miracle Workers was good. I’m in, it looks like silly fun!
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Miracle Workers is cancelled at TBS alongside everything that isn't American Dad or College Basketball.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ah bummer. Miracle Workers was a bunch of fun.

Comment

• WB Discovery be making cuts.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• so long as shit I like isn't cut and shit I don't like is then I'm all good. /s

Comment

• But for reals, anything worth a damn getting cut? I know the Wonder Twins shit was cut. Assuming Shazam 2, Black Adam, Flash, AQ2, etc.. is still coming out as like half of that shit is already done/filming.

Comment

• I also know WB does more than DC shit but I usually don't care lol

Comment

• Saw Everything Everywhere All The Time yesterday. I enjoyed it a lot. It's a good time and unique and hit a bunch of raw parental shit with me personally. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't seen so many opinions about how it's one of the best films made and a shoe in for every Oscar etc etc. I didn't think it would be any of those things, but I dunno. It just shifted my expectations enough for me to be like "yeah that was really good."

Comment

• We liked that too, Billy. Very strong film.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Avatar 2 - More Avatar trailerrr

I'm all in. I still fucking love the first one a whole bunch. Gimme more of this world. Just wish Cameron wouldn't take like 10+ years in between these fucking things.

Comment

• I’m not sure I’m in for seeing it in the theater, but I’ll definitely give it a watch at some point. There is something to be said about Cameron’s perfectionism, but I agree, get the fucking lead out, dude.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• If this is all 3D and still just as good or better than the original, it mayyyyyy get me to head back to the theater for the first time since 2019....mayyyyybe. Avatar/Jackass 3D are still the fucking pinnacles of 3d cinema and Avatar was immersive as fuck. My Bloody Valentine 3D gets a nod if only for the fact that when the leaned into the gimmick, they did it like F13 pt 3. Still so bummed I couldn't afford a 3d tv when they were big. I know there are like a handful of movies for it, but the ones I love would have made it worth it for me. I'm a sucker for a good gimmick.

Comment

Working...
                                X