Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    https://youtu.be/-eks8LG72uo

The Happytime Murders looks like a big budget Meet the Feebles/Roger Rabbit but not funny EXCEPT for the jizz joke. I'm a sucker for a good jizz joke.

It just looks really cheap for all of the actors they have in it.
    That trailer got a big fat NOPE! from me. Looks unbearable and, as you said, cheap.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• that's my biggest problem. It looks worse than an SNL digital short.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        yeah, just saw that BORHAP teaser. The man playing Brian May is scarily dead on, both visually and vocally.
        Maybe the best trailer I've seen all year. But.. it's a biopic (the laziest sub-genre of them all) and the fact is the surviving members having a say is never a good thing. So many other filmmakers wanted to do the sexually-charged, politically-incorrect, warts and all depiction and they refused.

And if this works, how much credit does Singer get? Like it or not, it's still his film at the end of the day. This film didn't direct itself, contrary to what the teaser wants you to think.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That looks like it was all shot in a day by famed lensman Joss Whedon.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahaha, savage.

Comment

https://youtu.be/-eks8LG72uo

The Happytime Murders looks like a big budget Meet the Feebles/Roger Rabbit but not funny EXCEPT for the jizz joke. I'm a sucker for a good jizz joke.

It just looks really cheap for all of the actors they have in it.
              McCarthy is firmly in the Ben Stiller zone for me now. And you guys know how I feel about Stiller. FUCK BEN STILLER
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just got done seeing Deadpool. Fucking hilarious. I haven’t laughed that hard in a theater in a long time. Reynolds and Brolin work so well together. Reynolds called Cable “One-eyed Willie” and I was the ONLY one in the theatre who got the reference and laughed. Highly recommend seeing it.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• You're the best.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Seeing it with at least my two oldest boys next weekend, may take the 6 year old because fuck everything and everyone and I can do what the fuck I want with my kids. Also may be in the middle of a mild angry mid life crisis or some shit so I am sure it can't be held against me if I do take the little one.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pibSpJBGPI4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• not sure why this is a thing. But it's kind of confusing as for a second I thought this was a sequel to Jonny Favs JB movie. I mean, Serkis being involved means the mocap will be decent, but just not sure why this exists.

Comment

not sure why this is a thing. But it's kind of confusing as for a second I thought this was a sequel to Jonny Favs JB movie. I mean, Serkis being involved means the mocap will be decent, but just not sure why this exists.

because WB developed it before Disney and yet it's going to arrive 2 years later.

Why?

because WB is going to WB.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Saw Jungle Book already, enjoyed it. Don't need to see that.

Comment

• so Jamie Foxx is the new Spawn.

Fucking pass.

Comment

• How was it not an immediate pass at "new spawn?"

Comment

Working...
                                X