No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Zombie's Munsters rated PG. Now I'm super interested in this. Everyone was just assuming he was going to have his hillbilly rape monsters in it and he's like nahhhhhh this is a family comedy. Dig it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I assume his wife will be in this, as her husband is her sole employer?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah thats old news. She's playing Lily. Jeff Daniel Phillips is Herman and Dan Roebuck is grampa. She'll do just fine as Lily imo. Fits better than her other ones.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finally a new excuse to blast "Dragula"
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Yeah thats old news. She's playing Lily. Jeff Daniel Phillips is Herman and Dan Roebuck is grampa. She'll do just fine as Lily imo. Fits better than her other ones.
            Bah. She’s a C-list actress who does the job, so good for her I guess.

Daniels’ in this? Neat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Finally a new excuse to blast "Dragula"
              You need an excuse to blast Dragula? Shit, I crank up the volume on anything Zombie puts out just on general principle.

Gonna be interesting checking out how Rob Zombie does playing in PG rated land. Also, I'm not worried about Shari Moon as Lily - most Munsters episodes I remember were Herman and Grandpa fucking up somehow then trying to fix things before Lily and Marilyn came home.

That, and cameos like this guy here (always reblog the Creature, Rerb!)

d171abf62264fbd44d2787c7771c2b50.jpg

Besides, Mrs. Zombie seems to do a decent job in her hubby's films, so bring it on, I say.

Comment

• Just heard Cassandra Peterson's been cast as the #1 Real Estate Agent in Mockingbird Heights, Barbara Carr (no relation). Not gonna lie, kind of looking forward to this, and I'm not that big of a Munsters fan (I tended to favor The Addams Family in the great 60s TV Monster Family debate).

Y'know what'd be kind of cool? If Zombie shoots and releases the film in black & white like the original show. He does that and I'll double down hard on my Rob Zombie film love.

Comment

• What's the word on THE LOST CITY? Any good or a shitty remake of ROMANCING THE STONE?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• it looks like like the latter based on trailers.

Comment

• It got good notices at SXSW. But that could have been having Bullock and Tatum there talking.

Don't know. I think it's gonna break out and surprise.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        It got good notices at SXSW. But that could have been having Bullock and Tatum there talking.

Don't know. I think it's gonna break out and surprise.
                        It looks like the sort of film made by a wine aunt's algorithm
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

It looks like the sort of film made by a wine aunt's algorithm
                          Fucking LOL.

Comment

• It's happening...we're actually getting a VOLTRON live action film.

https://www.slashfilm.com/808729/liv...shall-thurber/

Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Can I get a Robotech movie instead?

Comment

• Tobey Maguire was attached to star and produce a Robotech movie circa 2007.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X