No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gSMxBLlA8qY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• that's a great trailer.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Agreed. Unfortunately, the context of what happened to Jewell...as portrayed by Clint...could be shitty for 2020.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Agreed. Unfortunately, the context of what happened to Jewell...as portrayed by Clint...could be shitty for 2020.

Yeah, it's a loaded issue. But, they really railroaded Jewell and the media got what they deserved for it.

As someone was down there for the event. All I remember at this point is people running and screaming and the fact that you couldn't hear any music on the radio that entire weekend because it was just wall to wall news and Red Cross pleas for blood donation.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I feel bad that I forgot he was exonerated. Like totally blanked on all of it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, the chuds already banging the "thrown under the bus by fake need? WHO DO THAT REMIND YOU OF?!" drum. Wonderful.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gn5QmllRCn4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that looks kind of great actually.

Comment

• PARASITE is real good, y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      PARASITE is real good, y'all.

I kinda hated it. Like really really really hated it.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Lolllll

Comment

• Haha, why, Troy? It's probably hyped too much by Film Twitter but it's good.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Haha, why, Troy? It's probably hyped too much by Film Twitter but it's good.

Not a fan of the director.

Plus, the entire movie is a 15 year old's idea of class warfare. Its politics and understanding of class issues is super thin yet it takes everything so fucking seriously.

If it was any dumber, I'd expect to see Paul Haggis credited for it.

Comment

• #OscarWinner

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                #OscarWinner

I'm legit annoyed that it has a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X