New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    reon't Breathe - Don't watch it with your wife Jersh. The third act may make her make you turn it off lol.
    Oh she refuses to watch anything remotely close to horror.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She’s my new best friend.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• LOL, I'll let her know.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jen's not a fan of horror either. She saw Hellraiser once (ONCE!) when she was babysitting years before I met her and pretty much was done with the genre after that.

She also refuses to watch Jaws, which I can kind of get, since she's from the Shore and, while rare, sharks have been spotted there.

Maybe you ladies can form a club and go out for drinks and have adventures and stuff, Ingrid.

Comment

• Save a seat for my wife. She hates horror. She'll do thrillers just fine but outright horror is not her bag.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I mean, I’ve seen some of the classics. Rosemary’s Baby(big mistake to watch while pregnant), The Exorcist, and the OG Halloween. But that’s as far as I’m willing to go.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Sack up ladies.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• <3 <3
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Uh, Rob? Rob? ROB? RAHHHHHHHHHHHB?

Comment

• That's just what the lamestream media wants you to think Timothy.

Comment

• Hahahaha, well put, Tim.

Comment

• This is the only movie that will get my ass back in a theater. Fuck Dune, fuck any new MCU flick, these are the only movies that demand a theater viewing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

This is the only movie that will get my ass back in a theater. Fuck Dune, fuck any new MCU flick, these are the only movies that demand a theater viewing.
                              Will be on Paramount Plus a few weeks later in time for the Holidays.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Man, I am so glad Steve-O got clean. Even with the Paulie wings he looks a decade younger.

Comment

Working...
                                X