No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was pretty fun but yeah 25 mins could have been cut easily.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CjxUL0NI9O4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• the commitment to this joke is astounding.

Comment

• Is it just me or does Martin Lawrence go from normal neck/jawline to OMG WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR LYMPHNODES!!!! several times in that trailer?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah. He looks like Eddie Murphy in the nutty professor.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1JLUn2DFW4w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• can't waiiiitttttt

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vTfJp2Ts9X8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• reviews seem to be solid and that trailer does its job in making me want to check out the film.

Comment

• Looks great, I agree.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Have you guys seen GOOD TIME? It's from the same directors and is really good. I'm excited for this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1JLUn2DFW4w" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                          Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vTfJp2Ts9X8" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                          Both of these pique my interest.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fjrzu37-ljI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• a bit of wonky CGI aside, this looks pretty great.

Comment

• Most of the cgi looked good/passable in that trailer. There was one shot of Pacino that stood out as looking off, but I could roll with it if the cgi indicated in the trailer was that consistent in the entire movie.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X