No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've barely been making it to a quarter of the movies we want to see in theaters, but I am so fucking excited to see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood this weekend.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VTqd4yNFuSw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• that looks fucking amazing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-MAXrDhFoWk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Definitely a rental just to see how well Mr. Durst directed Mr. Travolta.

Comment

• You have doubts Rob? SHAME :-D
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZlW9yhUKlkQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• to totally contradict myself from the other thread, while I in no way thought the first movie would ever get a sequel, I do enjoy that everyone is back and they added Rosario Dawson. If the reviews are solid, I'm on board.

Comment

• Same crew. Looks like it could be fun. Shame about Luke Wilson though.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like it. Not every Zed movie has to be grimdark. I can't see it going past this one but I'll allow it.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1Expe7hf6MU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1Expe7hf6MU" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                          Gonna be hard to top Hoffa but this is looking good.

Comment

• Read the book while waiting for this one.

Honestly, I don't see how they're going to do this in under 3 1/2 hours.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Blomkamp out of that new Robocop movie.

dude is hitting GDT levels of announcing and then dropping shit.

Also doesn't help he only has one good movie.

Comment

• His explanation for leaving doesn't pass the smell test either.

And as Rob said, he's a one-hit wonder who really could use a hit and this was frankly a great fit for him. My guess is what Blomkamp presented was just too politically-charged (and expensive) for MGM's tastes.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X