No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That looks like it could be awesome. Like really awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Alright, that Logan red band looks legit.

Colossal could be good, but that's a big fucking gremlin.

Comment

• Brought to you by the guy who did the alternate dimension vagina monsters in whichever VHS movie! I'm into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I will watch the shit out of that. Seems right up my schlocky alley.
          Same here man. Maybe it's just that Cranston is awesome but I like that trailer almost as much as the new Logan trailer.

Comment

• Why am I more excited about a fucking Power Rangers movie than the last Wolverine movie?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• because the last few Wolverine movies haven't been good? Because silly kung fu teenagers vs monsters is cool? Because your priorities are in check?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• In a normal world it would be reversed, but yeah, the last Wolverines movies sucked ass.

Also, I think my son will love the shit out of the Power Rangers movie.

Comment

• This latest trailer, without that fucking Johnny Cash cover, flat out worked for me. I think this is gonna be the one.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• REMEMBER WHEN WOLVERING WAS FIGHTING THE NINJAZ IN THAT ONE TRAILER THAT WE ALL THOUGHT WAS GOING TO BE THE BEST THING OF ALL TIME?

Yeah, me too.

I hope it's good but my shit is in check because I remember people here saying that Wolverine was awesome but holy shit was that movie boring AS FUCK.

Comment

• It really was. How can you fuck up a Wolverine/Ninja movie?

Comment

• it had some good scenes in it and Wolvie had his best haircut yet. If you watch the highlight reel of the film, it rocks.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          In a normal world it would be reversed, but yeah, the last Wolverines movies sucked ass.

Also, I think my son will love the shit out of the Power Rangers movie.
                          ALL of THIS. My son and I saw this trailer and he was shocked at how into it he is, having outgrown the original TV Power Rangers stuff years ago.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Saw Split. Even knowing the ending, it's real good. McAvoy is pretty amazing, shame he won't be recognized in any way for awards. It's some Orphan Black shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Saw Split. Even knowing the ending, it's real good. McAvoy is pretty amazing, shame he won't be recognized in any way for awards. It's some Orphan Black shit.
                              So glad to hear I'm not the only one that enjoyed it. Won't lie though, me AND my kids all smiled big as shit when that music cue hit in the diner.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, Sarah didn't know what the ending was and just looked at me, then back, then me again.

Comment

Working...
                                X