New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    those shots of the old lady were some CREEPY shit man. Dig it a bunch.
    Yeah dude, hope the rest is as creepy as this scene and not a bunch of OOGA BOOGA jump scares
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• We all know it will be.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• John Wick 3 loses itself a bit in the middle but all of the fights are so fucking rad it doesn't matter. In fact, I'd argue John is super dumb except for when it comes to knowing how to physically dismantle people.

Comment

• John Wick 3 is fucking proper goddamn ownage.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ELeMaP8EPAA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• looooooks sooooo gooood
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• oh hell yes.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The level of cunts at Cannes getting to cover this early is kinda lowering my view on Cannes.

It's like when did the South of France become fucking Burger King?

Either way, they've already busted one of these shit sniffers for spoilers.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Teaser tomorrow.

Comment

• Honestly, I'm actually pretty psyched for that. The idea of seeing Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor again is immensely appealing. I hold out vain hope that this thing delivers the goods.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I STILL WANT MY SEQUEL TO GENISYS.

And how dare they retcon T3. Goddammit. That ending was great.

Comment

• WHO SENT BACK POPS?! WHOOOOOO?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I STILL WANT MY SEQUEL TO GENISYS.

And how dare they retcon T3. Goddammit. That ending was great.
                            The ending to T3 was great. The movie, not so much. The humor was forced and rarely worked, and the movie had an overall cheap DTV feel to it. Nick Stahl was great and Claire Danes was great, but that's really about it. Anyone that actually 'likes' the film mainly likes it for the ending.

Comment

• I like it more overall than T2 and mostly because I love Stahl as Connor. I still struggle to make it through T2 in one sitting these days. The original is way more watchable and streamlined. T2 has that bloat that creeps through much like Aliens.

Great movies at one point, but both where the original outshines them.

Overall for watch ability for me it would go T1 > T3 > Genisys >T2 > Salvation

None are terrible in my opinion, all have great parts or ideas, I just hate retconning whole swaths of things ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU WENT TO BAT FOR GENISYS JIMMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                The ending to T3 was great. The movie, not so much. The humor was forced and rarely worked, and the movie had an overall cheap DTV feel to it. Nick Stahl was great and Claire Danes was great, but that's really about it. Anyone that actually 'likes' the film mainly likes it for the ending.
                                Daytime is the death of suspense in the Terminator scenario.

Also, talk to da hand.

Addendum: Rob, you’re insane.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X