No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry had a thankless job of playing youth and old age, but as I go on, I more and more love how he played against everybody in the cast.

Probably my favorite moment was his duel with Lancelot.

His madness as he was bested by Lancelot was played straight and downright brutal. His realization at in his moment of weakness showed real humanity and remorse for being so reckless.

Fuck man, that was a great film.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Man, Neil Marshall, what happened, bro?

Doomsday remains a classic.

Comment

• rather like CENTURION as well.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i5l6a5RiR1E" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
          Dude, Dave is fucking legit funny. IN for this one so HOARD
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Terry had a thankless job of playing youth and old age, but as I go on, I more and more love how he played against everybody in the cast.

Probably my favorite moment was his duel with Lancelot.

His madness as he was bested by Lancelot was played straight and downright brutal. His realization at in his moment of weakness showed real humanity and remorse for being so reckless.

Fuck man, that was a great film.
            Someone on DERP once said this, and I'm gonna echo the sentiment. Terry as King Arthur is in the same league as Reeve's Superman and Gregory Peck's Atticus Finch. Taking a "square" character and making them compelling without losing any of the sincerity that made them work in the first place.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HZ7PAyCDwEg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• pretty sure I felt Jersh's orgasm here in WI.

WTF is this nonsense now? When did the Rock become Steve Rogers?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PeHNLikDiVw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I may need to change my tune a bit. I dig them leaning hard into this being an evil A.I. with control over everything. Yeah, it's no Charles Lee Ray, but I may be able to divorce myself from that for 2 hours.

Comment

• I'm the opposite. There are plenty of "rogue AI gone bad" movies. Give me a new "possessed by a serial killer" movie.

Comment

• WHY NOT BOTH?

but for reals, if you're gonna make a Chucky movie without the original people then killer AI is the only way to go. Plus most of the killer AI movies don't star a tiny doll doing it.

again, trying to find the positive part of this nonsense.

Comment

• That H&S trailer is in the running for 'best movie trailer ever'. Just a riot from beginning to end. The movie itself has a lot to live up to.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I have a feeling it's not going to live up to that at all OR we just saw most of the parts that are good.

BUT again, WHEN DID THE ROCK ALSO BECOME A SUPER SOLDIER?

Comment

• When his blood was replaced with growth hormone.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahaha. Remember when they were just stealing TV/DVD combo sets?

Make The Furious Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X