No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ 's inner child is currently slurping down Mountain Dew and Dunkaroos all while Coolio's Gangster Paradise blares in the background.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• so we're getting a Saint's Row movie from F. Gary Gray?

yeah, ok...

Let's hire a guy with no style to make a movie from a ridiculous over the top game. SOLD! :/
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I enjoy marketing like this. It reminds me of the console wars in the 90s.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H6MLJG0RdDE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Nope. You can watch my share
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Looks interesting, but they gotta stop putting every damn story/plot point/scare into these trailers.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xkvBpKHL99k" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• looks fun. I dig that ginger kid in the The Kids Are Alright show

Comment

• The Lodge.

That looks awesome.

Comment

• They are gender swapping the reboot of Cliffhanger.

First question: Why?
                      Second Statement: Cliffhanger isn't even worth a reboot

Also, I can't wait to see a Gal Gadot type lifting a 200 lb dude up a mountain because of empowerment or some such nonsense.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zqUopiAYdRg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• yesss

Comment

• yesssss
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• those shots of the old lady were some CREEPY shit man. Dig it a bunch.

Comment

• Got a SHINING vibe from the lady. That's a compliment.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X