No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I think about it, the more I love GLASS. Give me a streaming seriea about either the fallout from the ending or the Cloverleaf group.

Comment

• Hahahahaha that shit looks awful
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit. Will Smith as the genie looks fuckin abysmal.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've seen Fighting with my Family twice now and it might be my favorite movie of 2019.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Holy shit. Will Smith as the genie looks fuckin abysmal.
            Scorpion King all over again
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Just saw a pic of Smith, and I need someone to remind me why Disney thought a live-action version of Aladdin was a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                I've seen Fighting with my Family twice now and it might be my favorite movie of 2019.

Ironically? As a piece to be studied? As an actual good film?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Ironically? As a piece to be studied? As an actual good film?

It's a legit family comedy. Stephen Merchant directing it and punching up the script didn't hurt at all.

But, I wouldn't be surprised to see this movie have legs and develop a huge following in time.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Merchant is great.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Just saw a pic of Smith, and I need someone to remind me why Disney thought a live-action version of Aladdin was a good idea.
                      Typical Disney. Something works, so milk the ever-living-fuck out of it 'till it's bone-dry and then toss it aside.

They have too much inventory this year. To the point where something like Toy Story 4 feels like an after-thought.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6uqvgPm8U4c" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Looks like that could be fun.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eIvbEC8N3cA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Ceej's story is about to be told. MA!

Comment

• Lol. How I wish "The CJ Story" was real.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X