New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• booooooo I DEMAND BLOOD GORE
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Troy/Jamie: did I read it correctly that DON'T BREATHE is blood/gore free?

Who the fuck said that? You could make the case on the gore, but turkey baster.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• OK. Sot it's not over the top with the blood/gore, then?

And I read it from some interview with the director...he wanted to address criticism about his EVIL DEAD remake and dial it way back.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The blood and gore were the best part of the remake. People criticized that?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

OK. Sot it's not over the top with the blood/gore, then?

And I read it from some interview with the director...he wanted to address criticism about his EVIL DEAD remake and dial it way back.

Compared to Evil Dead, it's toned down. But, this movie earned its rating.

Best dog attacks that I've seen in a movie in quite some time.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• and MECHANIC: RESURRECTION? Any word?
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

and MECHANIC: RESURRECTION? Any word?

If I have time to see it tomorrow I will, but no early on this end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  The blood and gore were the best part of the remake. People criticized that?
                  People are dumb.

I'm just glad Jane Suburbatory is getting more screen time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    The blood and gore were the best part of the remake. People criticized that?
                    People are a bunch of idiots.

Comment

• Don't Breathe is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing.

Comment

• yeah I'll check this out.

Comment

• New trailer for 31

I hope this is more entertaining than The Lords of Salem and House of 1000 Corpses....

Comment

• Troy, any word on Hacksaw Ridge? I read about that 10 min standing ovation and now I'm super curious.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not entirely sure I would take a 12- or 13-year old to DON'T BREATHE but maybe the mom at the theater tonight couldn't find a sitter? It didn't seem like this kid could be trusted to stay home alone.

Anyway, this was a good movie. Very tense and brutal without being overly bloody. I wasnt sure if Alvarez was all about the blood or if it was a style choice with EVIL DEAD. clearly it was a style choice. How about that turkey baster, huh?

Comment

• Okay, the one thing that still really bothers me about DON'T BREATHE -

Spoiler: key master 
                                why the hell didn't that kid unlock ALL of the locks on the front door before going back to save Rocky?

SO DUMB.

Comment

Working...
                                X