No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XusVJxUgkvI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• he looks fucking weird man
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks horrible. Yeeeesh.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That looks and sounds like a moron’s idea of Hellboy.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why's his face all fucked up? That makeup ain't great. And Mony, Mony? -the hell?!

Comment

• Two parter:

1) Welcome to Marwen was supposed to screen for us before Thanksgiving. Then, the screening got cancelled 14 times. I saw it by sneaking in with a preview audience and watching half of the theater leave before the first hour was up.

2) I know people that know Neil Marshall. He has no idea what the fuck Lionsgate did to the trailer because he's telling people on socials and otherwise that the tone is wrong, they're making it look like a Marvel movie and they cut all of the horror out.

So, both bode well.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Even with a bad trailer hellboy still looks terrible. Lionsgate didn't fuck with the makeup or effects....

Comment

• One day they’ll do the full contact thing and I won’t have to see a fucking pupil in my grown up animu ever again.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Man I fucking love Hellboy. What in the hell is that. He looks like VIGGO! Seriously someone photoshop Viggo's painting on top of him. Why is his chin tiny compared to his face?

Comment

• Can't believe no one posted this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1tzFRIQfwXg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I'm down for whatever Jordan does in the realm of horror for now. Plus, TIM HEIDECKER!

Comment

• So apparently Glass sucks according to a bunch of reviews that hit yesterday. Some are saying that it not only sucks but it actually ruins Unbreakable. I mean, that's fucking silly as a sequel can never ruin a good first entry. Here's hoping this is another Venom for me where everyone hates it but I end up loving it.

Comment

• Honestly none of the trailers looked that appealing and something just appeared... off about it?
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The only thing I thought felt off was that he was trying extremely hard for misdirection because otherwise the trailers felt like it showed EVERYTHING which I don't feel he'd do.

Comment

• Part of me honestly thought Haley Joel would show up reprising his Sixth Sense role.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X