No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WANT THIS TO BE A SHADOWRUN MOVIE BECAUSE OH GAWD IT COULD BE A SHADOWRUN MOVIE WITH ONLY SOME CYBERPUNK SPRINKLED IN
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      dude fuck
      seriously

Comment

I WANT THIS TO BE A SHADOWRUN MOVIE BECAUSE OH GAWD IT COULD BE A SHADOWRUN MOVIE WITH ONLY SOME CYBERPUNK SPRINKLED IN
        Yeah. Sprinkle some magic into it to make it more fun.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

dude fuck
          Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          seriously
          Well, of course you'd be impressed, Rob. Your love for all things monkey/gorilla is legendary on the boards. As is mine. 'Cause I'm all up in that big gorilla movie opening weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            That good? I really want to see it but have no idea when I'll have time. Probably not until VOD.
            I would say it's probably a top 10 horror movie for me, and could climb the rankings. All the tiny details that you don't pickup on until you've thought about it or talked about it with someone are so good.

Comment

I WANT THIS TO BE A SHADOWRUN MOVIE BECAUSE OH GAWD IT COULD BE A SHADOWRUN MOVIE WITH ONLY SOME CYBERPUNK SPRINKLED IN
              HOLY FUCK YES IT COULD GIMME THE ORKS

Comment

• I am annoyed that Fresh Prince movie doesn't hit until December. Gimme Magic Cop now!

Comment

• Yeah I had no idea what to expect but I do know now I want to see it
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/n...railer-w469727

I am so fucking excited for Trainspotting 2.

Comment

• It's apparently good, but nowhere close as the original.

Comment

• Nothing is.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          No but War for the Planet of the Apes was so brutal, it left the test-audience exhausted last week. The kind of brutality going back to the original films from the 70's.

And Ana saw Beauty & the Beast. Was not impressed.

Glad you chimed in on War. They did 2 more screenings this week and response remained the same.

Beauty & the Beast is something I'm embargo'd on now. I can't remember the last Disney embargo, it's been that long.

I've got some Marvel news to share, so I'll take it over to that thread.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is the 2nd Ape movie good? (late to this one I know)

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Is the 2nd Ape movie good? (late to this one I know)

I liked it.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I did, too. I think both of the newer Apes movies have been very good.

Comment

Working...
                                X