No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Lego Batman with Jen, her sister and her husband, my niece and my mother-in-law's boyfriend. A splendid time was had.

Troy was spot on - lots of geeky Batman references going all the way back to the very beginning of Batman in the comics, TV and movies. Plus, this film hits the sweet spot in regards to the tone of how Batman should work in film - grim, yes, but tempered with the fact he HAS a family of folks who are just as capable as he is and they have his back.

Also, I want more Jenny Slate as Harley. Lego Gotham City Sirens. Needs to happen!

Comment

• Really wanted to see Cure For Wellness, but then saw it was two and half hours long, meaning a solid three and half hours cut out of my Saturday and we passed.

Comment

• Get Out was so fucking good.

Taking a trip to a Vietnam tinged Island tomorrow, as I was part of the group that didn't see Logan early.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Lego Batman

Saw it with the family. Fun fun movie. Will Arnett is the best Batman ever.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Lego Batman

Saw it with the family. Fun fun movie. Will Arnett is the best Batman ever.
            Yeah, Arnett's all that and a bag of Bat Chips.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Is1xspBYUWs?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• New international trailer for FATE OF THE FURIOUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJAqx_w4eW4
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Get Out is fucking INCREDIBLE.

Comment

• That good? I really want to see it but have no idea when I'll have time. Probably not until VOD.

Comment

• Troy and Jamie: any buzz on any upcoming movies? I'm particularly curious about GHOST IN THE SHELL and if there's any word on it.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Troy and Jamie: any buzz on any upcoming movies? I'm particularly curious about GHOST IN THE SHELL and if there's any word on it.
                        Yeah. That one I really wanna see.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/44LdLqgOpjo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• dude fuck
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Troy and Jamie: any buzz on any upcoming movies? I'm particularly curious about GHOST IN THE SHELL and if there's any word on it.
                              No but War for the Planet of the Apes was so brutal, it left the test-audience exhausted last week. The kind of brutality going back to the original films from the 70's.

And Ana saw Beauty & the Beast. Was not impressed.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/efpHs0ERE40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X