New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Suicide Squad and this one screen at the same time for me. I'm already locked in for SS.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Hell yeah, I did. Especially because second screening of Bourne opened up for next Wednesday at a time when I'm not vomiting my brains out.

I hate watching movies sick.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• wait, you go to the movies when you're sick?

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          wait, you go to the movies when you're sick?

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Somebody has to make The Stand Go into a reality.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Somebody has to make The Stand Go into a reality.
            Stephen King approves of your attitude, Troy!

Feel better, buddy!

Comment

• Seeing STAR TREK BEYOND tonight with my brothers. Pumped!
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• nice! Hope you dig it. I really want to check this out.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Anyone else seeing Lights Out this weekend?

Comment

• I loved the short it was based on. I fear another MAMA situation. I'm cautious.

Comment

• Wait, wasn't Mama the one where it ended up being a crazy person with the old/young person disease? That shit was great!

Comment

• what? No. Mama was the one with the 2 kids who were raised in the wilderness for a few years by an entity they called "Mama".

Wasn't terrible (except for the ridiculous ending) but the overuse of CG for the creature as opposed to the stuff they did for the original short was a bummer. I just fear overuse of CG in Lights Out or jump scares.

Comment

• Oh...well shit I have no idea then.

Comment

• I now want to know what movie you're talking about haha

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ins7QwvAp28?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SO MUCH CREEPIER WITHOUT THE GODDAMN CG. That dude is a freak.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WRqS6pBC42w?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There's the original short. So goddamn good.

Comment

Working...
                                X