No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it weird that I think Melissa McCarthy. now that she appears to be losing a little weight, is approaching smashable territory?
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Is it weird that I think Melissa McCarthy. now that she appears to be losing a little weight, is approaching smashable territory?
      I always thought that she was pretty, but holy hoppin' Hannah...yeah, she's a knockout now.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yall are fucking crazy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Yall are fucking crazy.

You're nuts. She's gorgeous.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nope.

She's your annoying aunt that won't shut the fuck up at the family BBQ.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She's not hideous in the slightest, but smashable? UP YOUR STANDARDS.

Comment

• With Rob on this one. I'm all for the ladies with pushin' cushions, but nothing about McCarthy makes me want to smash that
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 50 Cent is probably gonna be in the new Predator reboot.

hmms.

Comment

• McCarthy is no Ashley Graham. #TeamRerb
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If given the choice, I'd smash Melissa McCarthy with a shovel instead of my dick, but that's just me.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Nope.

She's your annoying aunt that won't shut the fuck up at the family BBQ.
                          This may be true. But I bet she can drink. She may be lots of fun to hang with as the night wears on.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• See, I like curves, but annoying thin or annoying fat is still fucking annoying.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GZ0Bey4YUGI?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• wow, the new BFG trailer looks pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X