No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New images from Luc Besson's new flick.

Oh shit, I'm getting a Jupiter Ascending vibe from these. yesssss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      New images from Luc Besson's new flick.

Not in the slightest.

This shit is going straight Heavy Metal. Studio is already telling them to prep one cut for Europe and one for here.

I'm ready for Besson to get weird with it again.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm the guy who loves Jupiter Ascending and a good chunk of that movie feels straight Heavy Metal so I'm confused by your NOT AT ALL statement.

I'm all for Besson to go off the rails. BRING IT
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm the guy who loves Jupiter Ascending and a good chunk of that movie feels straight Heavy Metal so I'm confused by your NOT AT ALL statement.

I'm all for Besson to go off the rails. BRING IT
          Jupiter Ascending was campy and aiming younger. This is poking slightly older, but still fun ala Heavy Metal.

Kids could still get into Jupiter, but this will skew above their heads for the most part.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ah, well it's a win-win for me so I'm pumped!

Comment

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GQR5zsLHbYw?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
              Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Rwh9c_E3dJk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

this looks great
              I would double feature the shit out of these two.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw 10 Cloverfield Lane. Goodman does a great job of ratcheting up the tension. This film seemed to fly by; it did not feel like its stated length of 1:48, which is good considering that all of it takes place in one room. The ending, while good, was a little disappointing for me on a personal level for reasons I can't divulge without spoiling anything. I probably could have waited for this to come to On Demand, but who ever knows that going in?
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

New images from Luc Besson's new flick.

EA gonna sue somebody for stealing Mass Effect art.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Not in the slightest.

This shit is going straight Heavy Metal. Studio is already telling them to prep one cut for Europe and one for here.

I'm ready for Besson to get weird with it again.
                    This. Valerian is a staple comic from my youth. Great stuff.

Since it really influenced it, expect a strong Fifth Element vibe from it.

Jupiter Ascending: not so much. It's also coherent, since Besson knows how to tell a story. I'm fucking sure it won't be boring.

I want that Euro-cut more than the US one.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Saw Deadpool over Easter weekend as well. Can't add anything trenchant that hasn't already been said. Believe the hype. It's a lot of fun.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        Saw Deadpool over Easter weekend as well. Can't add anything trenchant that hasn't already been said. Believe the hype. It's a lot of fun.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QEsRfqDUZAE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• So, how bad is THE BOSS? No reviews yet...not a good sign.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• it looked fucking terrible. like really bad. SO BAD.

Comment

• My interest in Kristen Bell is the extent of my...interest in that movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X