No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Jaws in the theatre. Great shit. Id forgotten that Spielberg could be subtle.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Crap. Wrong thread.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• who cares? That's awesome. Was it an actual print or digital?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I honestly dont know. It looked pretty damn good for a film print, and since the movie is my age, it was probably digital. Either way, seeing the film on a big screen was awesome. Cinemark is doing a Spielberg retrospective and Raiders is next week. Thats going to kick my fat ass.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• As for World War Z, the book was ok (hardly great, and poorly written, but interesting), but I think Man of Steel will fuck it up. The zombie wave is tired.

So fucking happy After Earth bombed.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
              I honestly dont know. It looked pretty damn good for a film print, and since the movie is my age, it was probably digital. Either way, seeing the film on a big screen was awesome. Cinemark is doing a Spielberg retrospective and Raiders is next week. Thats going to kick my fat ass.
              Man, Alamo Drafthouse played a 35mm print of Raiders two summers ago. It's probably my favorite theatrical viewing. I was a weepy bitch, because Raiders was the first movie I ever was taken to when I was like six months old. Parents said they thought they'd have to leave, and when it started I shut the fuck up and stared the whole time.

Comment

• I saw Jaws on the big screen last year and it was a pristine digital print. There was a kid behind me with his dad and the kid would have been about 9 or 10. Worked like gangbusters on him.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                  I saw Jaws on the big screen last year and it was a pristine digital print. There was a kid behind me with his dad and the kid would have been about 9 or 10. Worked like gangbusters on him.
                  When I saw RAIDERS last fall on IMAX, there was a dad with his 9 yr old son there. He wanted to make sure that the kid saw it right for the first time. The kid was in awe the entire time.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I need to see Raiders on the big screen.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yes, you do.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Raid 2?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes, please.

I like the story idea but, really, give me another handful of insane fights and I'll be happy.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xy0gJIx6wlQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That is some dumb shit, son.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like everyone involved but that trailer did nothing for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X